1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Web Design Business Folks Needed For Blog Startup

Discussion in 'General Business' started by tronicscribe, Aug 13, 2013.

Hey there everyone. I haven't posted here in ages, but I thought this the best place to present what I have.

I want to start a blog about running a web design / dev business, but I'm looking for other authors in within this industry to write articles. The blog is called Web Turnout, but I have no content yet. I do have the domain (2 years aged) and a nice wordpress theme setup already. If you current run a web design, dev business, are a freelancer, or somewhere in between then maybe you'd like to write a few articles for me.

My plan is to do an ad revenue share once the blog has enough articles and traffic to start placing ads on it. Until then, you'd just be writing out of the kindness of your heart with no real promise of getting paid until ads bring in revenue.

I'm really not sure if anyone would be interested in taking that sort of risk or putting in the effort, but I'm reaching out anyway. Please let me know what you think!

PM if you're serious. Thanks!

tronicscribe, Aug 13, 2013 IP