1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

web content search techniques

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by kr.zaeef123, Jul 16, 2011.

I need some example syntax of searching google.

Like; I want to post comment on pr3 dofollow blog site, keywords is "graphics design"
    how could I put the best syntax on google text box - so that I could found best list?

Like; I want to submit my site url on dofollow directory, keywords is "Health awareness"
    how could I put the best syntax on google text box - so that I could found best list?

Please provide me some additional search techniques if you have more.

Thank you

kr.zaeef123, Jul 16, 2011 IP
  2. Ashley Sally

Ashley Sally Member

Best Answers:
    The best search technique to Google Searching is content under quota(" "), it call sharp search. I am suggest to you Please search some content of article or blog and description of directory with quotes, it show accurate result.

Ashley Sally, Jul 17, 2011 IP
  3. rankexperts

rankexperts Peon

Best Answers:
    you can use Google Blog search to find some good blogs for your related keywords, also you can find WordPress blogs with this search query "health awareness" powered by WordPress. If you want to find some forums( Vbulletin based) related to health awareness, you can search in Google with this search query, "health awareness" powered by Vbulletin ", hope this helps..:)

rankexperts, Jul 24, 2011 IP
  4. kr.zaeef123

kr.zaeef123 Peon

Best Answers:
    thank you for reply.

Could you pls. give some example of search tech. for getting a list of dofollow blogs!

kr.zaeef123, Jul 29, 2011 IP
  5. youssefedwardsaber

youssefedwardsaber Active Member

Best Answers:
    you can search for blogs with the target keywords and choose the posts that are published since one day to one week then comment at them

youssefedwardsaber, Jul 30, 2011 IP
  6. glennforum

glennforum Peon

Best Answers:
    You can just use Google's search engine cheat sheet to give you a comprehensive explanation on the different syntax for the search engine.

glennforum, Aug 1, 2011 IP