1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Web 2.0 RSS input feeds

Discussion in 'Services' started by dmw144, Jul 29, 2009.

I want someone to research the rss INPUT feeds (NOT THE RSS FEEDS GENERATED BY A SITE) for the following web 2.0 properties - i want to be able to send my rss feed to these sites and have my content on the pages/blogs i have created on them update for me:

Wordpress.com
    Hub Pages
    Zimbio
    Wikispaces
    Blogspot
    Wetpaint
    Quizilla
    MSN Spaces
    Tripod
    Webs.com
    Vox.com
    LiveJournal
    Xanga
    Blog.com
    Ning
    Friendster
    Squidoo
    Jimdo.com
    Weebly.com
    Blogsome.com
    Blogvis.com
    Yola.com
    Iblog.my
    Rateitall.com
    Clearblogs.com
    Easyjournal.com
    Blogetery.com

I dont require a thesis - just clear step by step guidelines on how to update the content on my pages on these web 2.0 properties by rss feeds (even a link to the relevant page on the internet is sufficient if it is step by step and clear). If it is NOT possible to update the web 2.0 property via an rss feed then step by step guidelines on how to update it via email will be acceptable. If it is not possible to update a web 2.0 property via rss or email a statement to that effect (which will be checked to confirm it is accurate prior to payment being made) will be sufficient.

I will pay $2.00 per web 2.0 site answered (unless there is no way to update a site by RSS feed for that web 2.0 site and then I will pay $1.00 for that information as well).

If you know the answers to any of the sites - mark that you do below in the thread - so that no one else wastes their time trying to answer the same question - and then send me the details and your paypal account by pm and I will verify the answer and pay you the money

thx

dmw144, Jul 29, 2009 IP