1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

WEB 2.0 and My Website

Discussion in 'Link Development' started by argano, Oct 22, 2015.

Hi
    I want to open three webs 2.0 and to write articles with over 500 words but the keyword will be high competition and then I will create back links to my website with low competition keywords.

So I want to know if I can improve rank of my website pages by writing high competition keyword without having traffic.
    Thank You

argano, Oct 22, 2015 IP
  2. warren4321

warren4321 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    Today backlinks is not about the competition keyword in your web2.0 sites. But is how good the quality of the sites that link to your website. DA, PA, Citation Flow / Trust Flow are among the important measurements.

warren4321, Oct 22, 2015 IP
  3. kjh-08

kjh-08 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Yes Web 2.0's can help rankings. You'll definitely need more than three Web 2.0's but depends on the strength of the Web 2.0 accounts and competition of keywords being targeted.
    You want to get aged accounts when possible, Tumblr/Weebly/etc. Pr2 Tumblr's/Weebly's can be bought for $2 at several places.

If your site is new with no Authority and targeting a low competition keyword, don't be surprised if the Web 2.0 out-ranks your money site. The Web 2.0 sites have extremely high DA/PA metrics.

kjh-08, Oct 22, 2015 IP