1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Wearables

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by RogerDale, Apr 7, 2015.

What do you think about wearable technology? I've recently have a conversation with my friend and I was surprised how strongly he was opposed to the idea of Google Glass. Do you also think it is a huge of intrusion into our privacy?

RogerDale, Apr 7, 2015 IP
  2. digitalpoint

digitalpoint Overlord of no one Staff

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    The problem with Google Glass is it's just plain ugly and you look like a creeper wearing it. I think the Apple Watch will be the first super popular wearable technology.

I don't care how useful Google Glass is, I wouldn't be caught dead wearing it. lol

digitalpoint, Apr 8, 2015 IP
  3. nard

nard Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Wearables are fantastic especially if you are always on the go and have businesses and staff that need your attention 24/7. I personally like smart watches because I can receive calls and other notification without having to get my phone out of my pocket. This is especially convenient when walking or commuting. I also like other features especially the health tracker and step counter.

nard, Apr 8, 2015 IP
  4. RogerDale

RogerDale Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Haha, you've got a point there. It looks kind of futuristic :)

RogerDale, Apr 10, 2015 IP
  5. matt_62

matt_62 Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    I will be honest, I dont want a watch that can call, I dont want a watch that has bluetooth, all I want is a watch that has (a)game on it:
    [​IMG]

I find it insanely ridiculous, that I cant find new ones of these. There are so old, yet I cant get one for my kids...

matt_62, Apr 10, 2015 IP
  6. RogerDale

RogerDale Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Yeah, I remember it! Thank you for bringing back fantastic memories! Unroftunatelly, all you can buy today is a very evolved version of this cassio watch called Apple Watch. I know it's not the same because it lacks one essential feature - time traveling ;)

RogerDale, Apr 14, 2015 IP