1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Wealthy Affiliate and Affiliate Elite.

Discussion in 'Google AdWords' started by Goat11, Jan 13, 2008.

1. Lastbutnotleast

Lastbutnotleast Peon

Best Answers:
    Why do you bump this thread?

Lastbutnotleast, Sep 1, 2008 IP
  2. jordanmcclements

jordanmcclements Peon

Best Answers:
    No reason other than I found it through a google search, and as I was thinikng of joining I thought I would throw in my 2 pence worth..

I have not joined yet - and am not trying to get any affiliate commissions - just in case that is what you are thinking.. :)

Although you would be right in pointing out that the thread was effectively dead before I resurrected it - which was pretty stupid on my part!

jordanmcclements, Sep 4, 2008 IP
  3. Funbiz

Funbiz Peon

Best Answers:
    Thanks for your info, I now understand about that..

---

Funbiz, Sep 4, 2008 IP
  4. slacker84

slacker84 Peon

Best Answers:
    well i'm sold!

This will be my next purchase.... thanks alot!

slacker84, Sep 4, 2008 IP
  5. thaismr

thaismr Peon

Best Answers:

That's my problem.. :rolleyes:

I've tried e-books, I've tried training, I bought them and never had the guts to put them into practice - I had the ilusion they would show me tactics to preview if a campaign would work or not... you see, spending $50 dollars just to find out if ONE PPC campain is working or not is just too expensive if you start to calculate negatively: "what if I don't find a profitable campain on my first 5 tries?? That's $250" (times R$3.50 it was worth in my currency + very expensive bank charges to convert = almost 1k)

I bought Affiliate Elite today and made an investment - put some money on Yahoo for start.. maybe should have gone with Google, but I like paying with paypal 'couse I get paid from some merchants that way.. Waiting for my check to get in Brazil and then having to pay the time difference for ALL ppc campains would be a problem..

As far as I know, Google doesn't accept paypal?? :confused:

I hope I learned how Affiliate Elite works, 'couse I started 2 campains today.. too few clicks from yahoo to see anything 'till yet unfortunately..

But I feel much safer to bid on keywords when the software shows 2 - 3 affiliates bidding on them at Yahoo for the same product!!

Why are they bidding on keyword "X" instead of keyword "y"? I could lose money bidding on the wrong keyword blindely, no matter how much I read about PPC without practicing it!

That's the kind of product I was waiting for, really!! Since 2006 when I bought training and got affraid of spending the money.. later I started to hear that "back in 2006 it was still easy.. any keyword was cheap so convertions were easily profitable" :eek: ( :mad: at myself )

By the way, there are other products that do that kind of spying..
    I can't review Aff Elite yet, started using it today - would actually like to have some older customers gve me tips about the software. It does have a forum and training videos - about the software, not PPC.

So, my tip is: whatever you do, do it fast. You can only regret what you don't do. That's why I think web marketers make so much money - after you buy one product, you easily buy unlimited more products, services, content, backlinks, ......... you see you get behind so fast you try to catch up.. even when you make money, you soon have to change your business model and catch up with the waive....

thaismr, Sep 30, 2008 IP
  6. Lastbutnotleast

Lastbutnotleast Peon

Best Answers:
    I do not agree

I make money with affiliate marketing for years and I can tell you that of course it does matter which affiliate network and which affiliate program you use to find products!

You can't sell everything to your trafic

Lastbutnotleast, Sep 30, 2008 IP
  7. thaismr

thaismr Peon

Best Answers:
    Do you mean it depends on your traffic? I agree.
    One type of traffic will be better for some types of products. And some products will sell more for the same marketing effort, but what type of marketing effort?

If you look at any decent affiliate network they will list their most profitable products themselves. That's the kind of information we get very easy and free. Of course I wouldn't go and choose the bottom products to market.

But I see the big-sellers listed at the top, and that doesn't mean any keywords and any traffic I get will sell those. Just like with the products at the middle or at the bottom of the list, we don't learn easily how to market it. That's something it matters to every product and we (probably) gotta pay to have.

Or else you could make $0 from the top product with bad marketing while others make some profit on hard-to-sell products.

thaismr, Sep 30, 2008 IP
  8. forous

forous Peon

Best Answers:
    Thanks guys for sharing your experiences with WA. I have heard great things about them especially from Travis.

forous, Sep 30, 2008 IP
  9. FOX LORE

FOX LORE Notable Member

Best Answers:
    If you had [50] 500 words articles to submit to Ezinearticles .com. what is the best conversion product should I write about. what will convert?

FOX LORE, Sep 30, 2008 IP