1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

We pro's laugh at you wasting your time with looking for high paying click niches

Discussion in 'AdSense' started by Laceygirl, Nov 8, 2010.

1. gregsometimes

gregsometimes Peon

Best Answers:
    Well, it's not that difficult to be a pro among the majority of people who post on this forum.....

gregsometimes, Nov 22, 2010 IP
  2. holdmoon

holdmoon Peon

Best Answers:
    have some truth

holdmoon, Nov 25, 2010 IP
  3. Project Mobius

Project Mobius Peon

Best Answers:
    what has some truth? care to explain? :rolleyes:

Project Mobius, Nov 25, 2010 IP
  4. submit_articles

submit_articles Active Member

Best Answers:
    This is the difficult part for many people. When you first develop a brand new site, it takes months...sometimes years for the site to take off. Problem is, what are they going to live on in the mean time? Maybe getting some work on part time basis would be a great help.

I recommend starting at least 2 to 3 sites. That way, if all 3 sites take off, you have 3 winners. If 2 sites fail, you still end up with 1 winner. If you start just 1 site, and it fails after 12 months of hard work...well, that may just be too much to take.

submit_articles, Nov 25, 2010 IP
  5. newtoadsense

newtoadsense Peon

Best Answers:
    Good advice, it costs so little to buy domain, you might aswell develop a few if you have the time.

Obviously you can add some content and park it while you work on your main site, and develop the remainin sites if when you have time.

newtoadsense, Nov 26, 2010 IP
  6. DoDo Me

DoDo Me Peon

Best Answers:
    when something is easy, everyone went to it. When everyone went to it, the thing becomes not easy. Just basic economy

when time goes by, every niche just as same as other one.

DoDo Me, Nov 26, 2010 IP
  7. BurnOut

BurnOut Banned

Best Answers:
    Its true, but most of people still will do the same...

BurnOut, Nov 26, 2010 IP
  8. denniss

denniss Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    No offense but pro webmasters do not need to rent out their signature links nor do they have the time for it. Nor do they mention that they are "pro" three times in the same post. And especially they know not speak for everyone (with extreme arrogance) saying stuff like "we laugh at you"... because they remember how hard it is to be a newbie and realize that we all started from zero. If you do that and still call yourself a pro be my guest. Just keep in mind that some people are laughing at you right now. If you tried to impress newbies though good job, I see some people who are genuinely impressed with your post about nothing.

P.S. It's really not hard to dominate HIGH PAYING niches. You just need to know what you are doing.

Last edited: Nov 26, 2010
    denniss, Nov 26, 2010 IP
  9. Project Mobius

Project Mobius Peon

Best Answers:
    pro pro pro, oh crap I guess I'm a total noob now

Project Mobius, Nov 26, 2010 IP
  10. denniss

Best Answers:
    My point exactly. Someone can call him/herself a professional even a thousand times in one post. Won't change the reality though.

And I'd seriously like to know what she has done exactly to become a "pro webmaster", how many top 100,000 Alexa sites she has, whether she makes over 5k a month, etc...

Though from someone who sells signature links on forums... hmmm... yeah, you know what I mean.

P.S. I personally make a decent amount of cash from my sites, this is my full time occupation, did it since 2003, but I'd never call myself a pro since there's still a lot that I do not know, nor do I have a million dollars in my bank account. Let alone talk about myself in plural like Lacey does: "we pros".

denniss, Nov 26, 2010 IP
  11. adisolutions

adisolutions Well-Known Member

Best Answers:

how long does it take to sell/update the signature...a day..a month..a year? if someone offered her money why wouldn't she take it?

adisolutions, Nov 26, 2010 IP
  12. denniss

Best Answers:
    Because she claims to be a "pro webmaster". I've never met one serious webmaster who was selling forums signature links to OTHER SITES. It's understandable when you place your own link so others could see it. But selling signature links? No way.

Additionally, how much can you get from selling a forum signature link? $20 a year? $30 a year? Isn't that what a successful webmaster would make in a matter of a few hours? Then why cheapen yourself by selling these links if you're so "pro"?

denniss, Nov 26, 2010 IP
  13. Cheeploock

Cheeploock Member

Best Answers:
    Very well, everything that needs to struggle to get the most fit what we want, trouble is not that hard if we want to try to learn where the location of our difficulties

Cheeploock, Nov 26, 2010 IP
  14. apdfranklin

apdfranklin Peon

Best Answers:
    Not entirely true.

Here's where you're right: "Lets face it, the typical webmaster shows a major lack in quality care for their websites by using free templates, putting ads in by mass amounts, and using non-unique content therefore the typical webmaster has great difficulties competing and ranking high."

Here's where you're wrong: "By wanting high paying keywords you are asking for a face off against companies like VISA. The amount of corporate business that dominate these high paying keywords are overwelming."

The reality is that there are PLENTY of keyword phrases in highly competitive niches that you can easily attain top 3 rankings for-yes, there are just that many different keywords out there.

All you have to do is put some time on and find them.

My highest earning Adsense sites are those that are in the most competitive niches, typically the niches with others don't bother with.

Learn how to perform the proper research, take the time to do it, and you can do very well.

Best,

Adam

apdfranklin, Nov 26, 2010 IP
  15. adisolutions

adisolutions Well-Known Member

Best Answers:

so what you are saying is a pro webmasters would turn down $20 for a 30sec job?

even if someone is a pro (and i'm not judging if she is or isn't) he/she shouldn't turn down easy money.

adisolutions, Nov 26, 2010 IP
  16. Laceygirl

Laceygirl Notable Member

Best Answers:
    (Post Removed)

Laceygirl, Nov 26, 2010 IP
  17. Laceygirl

Laceygirl Notable Member

Best Answers:
    (Post Removed)

Laceygirl, Nov 26, 2010 IP
  18. denniss

Best Answers:
    Lacey, I am not going to compare dicks with you, and neither get into overly complicated discussions here. But I'll answer to a few of your points since you're far too arrogant to be left alone.

Yes, you got it right. "Pro webmasters" do not need to make posts like "we pro's laugh at you". You've really hit it spot-on right here.

All the successful webmasters are here to share knowledge, not to make "pseudo-advice" posts stating that "we are pro and we laugh at you" while giving some absolutely ridiculous advices.

"The Term "Pro" has nothing to do with how much money you make" okay, if you say so. So someone can probably be an expert salesman and make no sales. Or one can be an expert web designer and have 0 sites in his portfolio. Or maybe one can be an expert mariner that never sailed. Right? Like Kevin from Dragon's Den would say: SHOW ME THE MONEY. Then talk.

I'm the one who refuses to be classified in your convenient little classification of the world. And the one to tell you that you are wrong.

I am not defying you (god forbid), I am telling you the simple truth that you as a "pro webmaster" (keep in mind that I do not consider myself to be a "pro") should know.

I opened a few mesothelioma *.ca websites LAST YEAR and they work quite good after some targeted SEO, thank you for asking. Once again, I won't be comparing dicks here stating "we, pro webmasters", I'm just telling you what I know and what works for me.

And "high paying niches" open up every single day. You just need to know what they are and catch the trend. E.G.: a new medication for % got announced yesterday by a multibillion pharma company. You can either catch the trend and be top ranked for a high paying keyword - or you could say that it's impossible to get into it (like you do).

Okay, thanks. Will you teach me how to pee too? I don't give a damn about manipulated rankings - I mean REAL RANKINGS that CORRESPOND TO REAL VISITORS. They can be easily checked by other tools, such as Quantcast, etc. How many top 50,000 Alexa sites did you see with manipulated stats? How about top 10,000? Yes, that's what I thought. And if you even mention manipulating Alexa by using its toolbar.... <sarcasm>yeah, you're a real pro webmaster</sarcasm>... you're just some 10 years late to share this exclusive and wonderful truth with us.

5x12 is actually $110. This is what a "pro webmaster" would make in one day or less from his/her own site. This is why they do not bother selling forum links that make them seem LAME. They concentrate on selling button ads and regular ads on their OWN HIGH RANKED sites. And they DON'T sell text links from their own sites ("Other links I can sell for over $200/per month," you wrote?) since that's forbidden by Google's TOS.

The only one with an ego here is you. "WE" (WHO ARE WE? PLEASE TELL ME?) "PRO WEBMASTERS LAUGH AT YOU" <---wasn't it what you wrote? And like I stated your advice is plain wrong, because high paying niches ARE easy to get into if you follow news, trends etc. A high niche might have been created TODAY, but what would you know if you think they're all taken?

Overall I have yet to see one piece of proof that you are a "pro webmaster" apart of what you write here, which makes very little sense to me (a not-pro webmaster, of course). You have yet to show one popular site you've made, share your AdSense success story with decent monthly cash income (NOT through selling forum links, sorry that doesn't count), etc...

Yet you feel confident to speak for all the "pro webmasters" out there (or what did you mean by "we"?) and to give some pretty ridiculous advices in an arrogant/condescending tone.

To be honest, not one pro webmaster that I know would do that.

denniss, Nov 26, 2010 IP
  19. Aleksandar Mitić

Aleksandar Mitić Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Who wants some popcorn?

[​IMG]

Aleksandar Mitić, Nov 26, 2010 IP
  20. denniss

Best Answers:
    Me please! And a cold coke please..... My throat is soar from all the writing:))))))

denniss, Nov 26, 2010 IP