1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

We Overestimate What We Can Do In One Day And Underestimate What We Can Accomplish In A Year

Discussion in 'General Marketing' started by MrOnlineMoney, Dec 25, 2013.

I think that we all tend to want and expect too much in just one day. For example when someone starts their first blog they want/expect to be making money right off the bat. Unfortunately things don't work this way. This is what I mean by expecting too much in just one day.

I notice that we often give up early because we don't see the results that we want which is really disappointing, because of the fact that we underestimate what can happen if we keep on working at it for a whole year.

Say when you first start a blog you struggle with driving traffic. But after you spend time learning how to build traffic, and the life of your blog ages a bit and you continue to work on building traffic the traffic will grow.

It is kind of like when you first try and learn a guitar, you have no clue what you are doing, you can't play a full song and you sound awful. But as time goes on and you keep practicing and your knowledge increases you get better and become an accomplished guitarist.

I decided to write this post and share a video I made on this topic in order to hopefully inspire someone to stick with Internet Marketing or whatever they are trying to do.

Don't give up!! You may not be making the money you want right now. You might not have the knowledge you need right now. But as long as you keep striving towards your goals eventually you will make it!!

Oh and by the way Merry Christmas everyone!! =D

MrOnlineMoney, Dec 25, 2013 IP
  2. Chad Eztraffic

Chad Eztraffic Member

Best Answers:
    You agree with your point especially newbies. When they start blogging or doing IM - they tend to expect too high with no experience under their belt and give up when they see no results.

Chad Eztraffic, Jan 3, 2014 IP