1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

We Like Your Help - Choosing Our Domain Name?

Discussion in 'General Marketing' started by Snow28, May 20, 2017.

Hello,

Please help us, we need an appraisal on our selected Domain Names. We have a form which contains our selected Domain Names. We need help in choosing which one fits best for our coming business in Fitness and Dietary. Please see our Form in choosing a Domain Name you think is most attractive.

Please Copy and Paste LINK below to URL for instant access. In the Form, it is not required for you to fill out your name or email address. It is just to help us make better decision on our business :)

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScw4A0f0_eD3TFzvK-EDvVNRylSQ81UE6LKilX1cyB4_mq1ug/viewform?usp=sf_link

Thank you for reading our thread

Last edited: May 20, 2017
    Snow28, May 20, 2017 IP
  2. Snow28

Snow28 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Sorry, I have tried hyperlink in the post but it is not working for me if could copy and paste the link into URL Address bar at the top of the browser for instant access. Thank You

Snow28, May 20, 2017 IP
  3. mmerlinn

mmerlinn Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    You obviously LIED when you accepted the TERMS OF SERVICE when you signed up. Either go back and read them, understand them, and follow them OR do us all a favor and quit posting to DP.

mmerlinn, May 20, 2017 IP
  4. Snow28

Snow28 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Hi there, yes I am very new on here. I have google survey and i am looking for an audience to give us their view, that is all. there is no marketing gimmick going on here. The google doc link for the survey is not getting accepted in the post for some reason, so the only thing I can do copy and paste the link for people to get access to it, by putting in their browser URL

Snow28, May 20, 2017 IP