We Launched a Free App Builder. Now What?

Discussion in 'General Marketing' started by academicsecrets, Jul 17, 2014.

After months of work - we just launched a platform to create native mobile apps... completely free.

http://my.appez.com for the platform Beta - http://www.appez.com for the site

We are in an open Beta right now - and would absolutely love some feedback from the people here. Go ahead and build your first app - no coding required at all - and let us know what we should add to the platform!

Thanks!

academicsecrets, Jul 17, 2014 IP
  2. johno123

johno123 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    hi, website looks great! I was wondering if I can get an app created for a flash games website, so my mobile visitors can play flash games with there phone, tablet etc.. as it is now, when you go to the flash games website to play a game..it will not play the games, it prompts you, that you need flash player. Which is not available on android or ios natively. I want my visitors to be able to play the games from these devices.. any thoughts?

johno123, Jul 20, 2014 IP
  3. qwikad.com

qwikad.com Illustrious Member Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    At first glance everything is looking really cool. Love the bible app. I will tell my wife about it, she loves those types of things.

qwikad.com, Jul 20, 2014 IP
  4. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    Looks really good but I didn't get a good feel for how your site worked from the home page. I've just been evaluating app builders and expected to get a better sense of your "point of difference". You need to make it clear what you do, AND what you don't do.

sarahk, Jul 20, 2014 IP
  5. JamesGordon7

JamesGordon7 Peon

Best Answers:
    Good work. The app is good but add the benefits of your app to draw visitors attention.

JamesGordon7, Jul 21, 2014 IP