1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

We Happy Few?

Discussion in 'Games' started by Arsudar, Sep 25, 2016.

Currently I'm interested in a game called "We Happy Few" after I saw this game's trailer in E3 2016:

The game is on alpha stage and seems to follow horror-survival genre. For what we know so far, the game is about a "dystopia" city called Wellington Wells where all people use some kinds of drug (Joy Pill) in order to feel happy all the time and avoid sadness. The protagonist realizes the true state of the city and tries to escape from this so-called "utopia". Pretty interesting story , I have a big hope for this game, also because the game is created by the ex-developers of Bioshock serie (which is also much successful).

Arsudar, Sep 25, 2016 IP
  2. dcristo

dcristo Illustrious Member

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    That's a confusing story line. Why would you want to escape a city full of happy people? LOL

Btw that "Joy Pill" is called MDMA :)

dcristo, Sep 25, 2016 IP
  3. Quicktime

Quicktime Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    This game is interesting.

It starts out with a compelling story and setting but right after the first section, you're basically thrown into this semi open world survival game.

Quicktime, Oct 1, 2016 IP
  4. nicolwht

nicolwht Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    we are always happy no matter what no matter who

nicolwht, Oct 3, 2016 IP