1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

We found love covered by Lindsey Stirling.

Discussion in 'Movies, Music & TV' started by Shirley1874, May 10, 2012.

Lindsey Stirling make this video in a place where people have original laugh and happiness.however there are no good equipment and environment,People there are always keep the most pure smile.No more words to say,Let's get start to enjoy We found love from Lindsey Stirling.i love this style for Lindsey Stirling.
    [video=youtube;0g9poWKKpbU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=0g9poWKKpbU[/video]
    Hope you like this Video.

Shirley1874, May 10, 2012 IP
    melynacebuche likes this.
  2. melynacebuche

melynacebuche Peon

Best Answers:
    Hi,

This post has came to my attention for I have watched this video, just a while ago referred by a friend through Facebook. Sorry for my English, not really good at conversation.

Anyways, I loved this video, this had touched my in a way that it realizes me, that I am blessed to have experienced such technology, compared to those children, living plain and simple together with families with less exposure to high tech world.

melynacebuche, May 11, 2012 IP
  3. famousfire444

famousfire444 Member

Best Answers:
    Doing good work Lindsay 1 Keep it up

famousfire444, May 11, 2012 IP
  4. tridosil

tridosil Peon

Best Answers:
    Really good job and
    Teaching us something. Yes I like this video and Already started downloading.

tridosil, May 12, 2012 IP
  5. xendurinan

xendurinan Banned

Best Answers:
    Few hours ago I watched this video.
    Good song and very informative video. Basically I like children smile in the song.

xendurinan, May 13, 2012 IP