1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling We Design your Facebook Fan pages for cheap!

Discussion in 'Services' started by quest1414, Feb 9, 2011.

Price

Information

Instant Pay:
No

Does not qualify for feedback.

Info here is claimed by the seller and is not a replacement for your own due diligence.

Embed

HTML:
BBCode:
Link image:
    We create your fan page rapidly and install it for you.​
    Fan pages have become a necessary part of social advertising and it is the #1 place to build a fan base to get something freee! Contests, coupons, free ebooks (for those who know how to use the ebooks), offline fan pages (you sell em locally for tons, we build em for you cheap), and many more things are implemented here daily. If you don't have one, get one!
    So what do we offer?
    An entire page in fbml that almost forces (or does) visitors to like the page before they can receive anything, fantastic design, and for those building lists this is perfect.

How much is it anyway?
    $10 per single page
    $8 per page on orders of 10 +
    $6 per page on orders of 20 +

Email:
    Facebook: jippy mel
    Be sure to state what you want and the quantity in your PM, emails, or facebook messages.

quest1414, Feb 9, 2011 IP
  2. GoldtoShine

GoldtoShine Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    do you have a portfolio?

GoldtoShine, Feb 9, 2011 IP
  3. alex_d1

alex_d1 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I'd also be interested to see a few samples of your work.

alex_d1, Feb 9, 2011 IP
  4. mastermunj

mastermunj Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Yes, even I am interested in seeing your work.

I have 2 facebook fan pages to be enhanced.

mastermunj, Feb 10, 2011 IP
  5. quest1414

quest1414 Guest

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Great, I own http://fresnoautosource.net and three days ago our entire portfolio site would not open due to the whole malicious content, error wp blah blah in line whatever on both the mygigvault portfolio site and fresnoautosource.net (weird but possible because it happened). So I have to put everything I have on my drive back online manually regarding catalog, reviews, products, past work history and my own wp theme that I have been messing with for about 8 months. little tweaks here and there. In any case, I have temporarily moved literally nothing helpful to http://fresnoautosource.net/portfolio until I get it all built back up, backup buddy it, and then put it back on its own hosting. And I have to redo fresnoautosource again.

But do not let that deter you. My little team, consisting totally of family members and a friend, are available to do work at any time. I know that this whole FBML thing is fresh out of the box so to speak so we have been constantly learning new tricks and studying. Facebook on the other hand thinks that it IS A GOOD IDEA TO CONSTANTLY CHANGE. So that makes it harder on everyone.

But it is easy to adapt once you get through the first 200 hour learning curve (probably exaggerating but that is how it feels).

So guys, I will be back very shortly to post some stuff here. And work on getting everything back online there as well.

quest1414, Feb 10, 2011 IP
  6. zehrila

zehrila Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    show a sample fan page which you have done.

zehrila, Feb 10, 2011 IP
  7. quest1414

quest1414 Guest

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Sorry guys, I had not been on for a day. Here is a sample for you that I did recently. You have to actually LIKE the place to see it. I think they are redoing the .zip file though, so you probably wont be able to download the guide until tomorrow.
    http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100001161388600#!/pages/Valley-Auto-Plaza/125507670855166
    Code (markup):

quest1414, Feb 11, 2011 IP