1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

we can really make money with seoclerks?

Discussion in 'General Business' started by myatharivijaykumar, Feb 15, 2014.

1. Mijendra k.c.

Mijendra k.c. Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    can you please describe it in some better way??

Mijendra k.c., Mar 10, 2014 IP
  2. reaz.theprince

reaz.theprince Active Member

Best Answers:
    There is few site, actually you can earn money and withdraw for sure. SEOClerks is one of the best site for promote your service and get customers. second one is codeclerks.com . They are also good as SEOClerks, you can try this site too.

Personally , I tried the both website and got payment. So, without any worrying I can suggest you to use that. Good luck.

Regards,
    Mohammad Reaz

reaz.theprince, Mar 20, 2014 IP
  3. thsadmin

thsadmin Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    I was having a look around Yesterday actually for Micro Jobs, it seems that balloon burst also, there's hundreds of blogs on the subject with their best sites list of which are all very similar to each other, the majority of the clones/sites are now dead. The clones like seo clerks/fiverr etc. that do exist are filled with the same jobs, Facebook likes to 1000 000's type of posts, the same sellers too. Once I clued on to that I avoided all of the shitty clones... they really need to moderate them better - that's why the sites are failing - because of the same douche bags spamming the same service on every micro site. But I have only just started using SEOClerks... it looks to be better than the majority of clones.

thsadmin, Mar 20, 2014 IP
  4. himel2011

himel2011 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    feedback is important on this kind of site.. try to get some order from your friends or others.. then you will get more order auto..

himel2011, Mar 20, 2014 IP
  5. Sukhvir Singh

Sukhvir Singh Member

Best Answers:
    Earning from Fiverr.com and become level 2 seller but No orders at seoclearks.com but YES both the sites have huge earning potential.

Sukhvir Singh, Mar 24, 2014 IP
  6. ramakrishnach

ramakrishnach Member

Best Answers:
    You can really make money from seoclerks. You need to have patience at starting. Try bumping the service as what you are doing now. Other then just keeping waiting, why not promote it externally, Share it in facebook groups. If you have a blog, post an article regarding your site. Once you get positive reviews, then you can sit back and watch the orders! One sentence answer: Have little patience and promote it externally!

ramakrishnach, Mar 24, 2014 IP