1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

We buy Water, highest prices paid!

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by anthonycea, Jun 25, 2004.

I want to buy any extra water you have. Please contact me and let me know how much you can sell me every week.

http://www.alternet.org/envirohealth/19017/

If you have any complaints about our water buying services please contact our complaint department at

http://www.complaints.com/

Thank you for your water.

Please support our next new venture, we will be selling air to all that need it.

anthonycea, Jun 25, 2004 IP
  2. mopacfan

mopacfan Peon

Best Answers:
    That's scary! Glad I have a well and don't rely on public water supplies. I'm sure they'll figure out some way to charge me for the water in the ground.

mopacfan, Jun 25, 2004 IP
  3. anthonycea

anthonycea Banned

Best Answers:
    Not only will we buy your water, but we place relevant ads on every half pint, they are lazer images that reflect on the surface of the H2O.

We can place millions of relevant ads on a big lake, investors are encouraged to contact us we are making a penny stock offering available to all "We buy your water" investors. :cool:

4. expat

expat Stranger from a far land

Best Answers:
    yes water will become an interesting one.

Just in case you stumble across excess supply of hot air a friend of mine will be interested.
    http://www.merlin-balloons.co.uk

of course requires delivery in mid air.....
    M

expat, Jun 25, 2004 IP
  5. anthonycea

anthonycea Banned

Best Answers:
    By the end of the day we will have "Hot Air" available in bulk, would you like it shipped by: Rail, Air or by Water! :cool:

6. expat

Best Answers:
    Liquidized in recycle paper bags would be good. We could accept it by wire transfer and/or in part exchange for clean well water.[​IMG]

M

expat, Jun 25, 2004 IP
  7. anthonycea

anthonycea Banned

Best Answers:
    We will allow discounts if you let us place very relevant ads on your hot air shipment. These ads will not lead your customers to your competition as far as we can tell. :cool:

8. expat

Best Answers:
    Now you're talking. Would this be in line with our corporate identity to have black text on black background?[​IMG]

expat, Jun 25, 2004 IP
  9. anthonycea

anthonycea Banned

Best Answers:
    Yes, but no hidden text, or cloaking, or doorway pages will be allowed :cool:

10. expat

Best Answers:
    No cloaking could be a problem. It has come to our attention that certain makes of air bags do not ravel well when used in conjunction with wire transfer across sub Atlantic cables. We advise our vendors to wrap these in plastic which in line with our corporate id has to be black.

The added advantage in our experience is that when send alternatively via satellite transmission the bleach effect is compensated for and your artwork would arrive in unseen but pristine condition. We could show some goodwill and allow raised or embossed printing as long as the guideline of black on black is adhered to.

We look forward to your next communication to which we will hesitate to respond any earlier than Monday as it is common practice in this part of the world to now have a drink (invented to keep tropical fever at bay and now used regardless of local conditions) and switch to the following channel:

"LE WEEKEND"[​IMG]

expat, Jun 25, 2004 IP
  11. debunked

debunked Prominent Member

Best Answers:

We always knew you had lots of hot air.......

:D

debunked, Jun 25, 2004 IP
  12. anthonycea

anthonycea Banned

Best Answers:
    Load up on whiskey since it will be cheaper than water soon!

Better call T. Boone Pickens and get that water pipeline in Texas extended to the Western States. They are now in a 10 year drought, not funny for those who live there :cool:

Many Africans are running from war and can not get any clean water at all.

So, it seems funny to those who have, but place yourself in the shoes of those who have none and it will make you think.

:mad:

13. anthonycea

anthonycea Banned

Best Answers:
    Yea, Debunked, I am just trying to solve this packaging and distribution problem, then I will make a fortune.

Maybe I should start writing for the National Enquirer :cool: :eek:

14. T0PS3O

T0PS3O Feel Good PLC

Best Answers:
    Bubblewrap works great!

Do check your competitors though,
    !

I'd rather sell it per Kilo though, makes life easier. Especially for intercontinental shipping when volumetric weight comes into play.

You can also buy options and futures in air - http://nyc24.jrn.columbia.edu/2003/issue2/story3/page2.html make sure you buy your rights now!

T0PS3O, Jun 25, 2004 IP
  15. anthonycea

anthonycea Banned

Best Answers:
    Yeah, I am going to buy some of that after I buy more Penny Stocks from those Brokers I was working with in Salt Lake City in 1986.

I should have been buying M$ back then, but I was only 26 and very dumb, I gave those guys my money, they bought M$ stock with my money, gave me worthless Penny Stock certificates, they are now worth 50 Million from investing in M$ and I am banging out responses to you guys wondering if death would be better than life.

Boy, there is a big difference between, those folks that make (take money without regard for who they rip-off) money and those that get it (give it away to crooks) taken from them. :eek:

It will never happen again, RIGHT? :eek: