1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

**we Build You A Business That Earns $300 Within 5 Day's Gaurenteed****

Discussion in 'Design' started by antwest1986, Jun 5, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TheLimeDesign

TheLimeDesign Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 1
    Hey, hey, hey...Watch your words man..Keep it clean but you are now laying allegations okay..I did not collaborate with him whatsoever..I delivered what I promised..I told you guys, if he was for real, I would post so..If it were not, i'd post so..He did everything and I showed you guys the proof..Thats all..If he uses a cheating method, its him who should appologize..I helped people to give them answers honestly..and that is indeed what happened..So if you want to trust or not, that was all up to you..You didnt invest, so good for you..Others fall for it, too bad..That's the game here..But you don't go around and say I am a scammer okay..

I am not happy with the ending of course..And I dont sound happy at all..Im just normal..Its you who's feeling different..Seriously man, I know u pretty close on DP..You're a nice person..Don't spoil your reputation dude..

TheLimeDesign, Jul 27, 2009 IP
  2. freebanner

freebanner Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    ^^ buddy learn to read , where does it say i called u a scammer. Also answer the question, how did you get your money back, im just wondering.

freebanner, Jul 27, 2009 IP
  3. TheLimeDesign

TheLimeDesign Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 1
    Sorry, maybe I misunderstood..I thought you were pointing that I was collaborating with the scammer..Well, i did nothing..I filed a dispute on PayPal..I didnt email him whatsoever..MSN..he was already missing..Upon filing the dispute, he responded to it saying it was not a scam and bla bla bla..I clarified everything and proved him that he was wrong..He asked me to send him the domain name and all other stuff he setup..I told him everything was done by me myself and he didnt invest in the development of my site..I did it myself..I also told him who I am in case he was wondering who was filing the dispute (I believe he has hundreds of clients already :) ) and he immediately charged back the money..It was that simple..He's a verified user, so I can pretty much assure everyone will get their parts..even if paypal has to escrow the money from his bank account :) It happened before to a friend of mine..

TheLimeDesign, Jul 27, 2009 IP
  4. Project Mobius

Project Mobius Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    i'm not gonna further rub it in all your faces about this being a scam and stuff but i'm glad at least you got your money back :cool:

Project Mobius, Jul 27, 2009 IP
  5. Whatarewewaitingfor?

Whatarewewaitingfor? Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Has anyone had any chargebacks on their commissions yet? For a VCC scam to work, it should be about now that the refunds should start coming in?

Whatarewewaitingfor?, Jul 27, 2009 IP
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.