1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Ways to promote my blog and increase traffic

Discussion in 'Social Networks' started by emirates777, Mar 23, 2017.

1. emirates777

emirates777 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I think you are missing the point. I am not booking fares, I am merely just pointing them to good deals. For example, if you like a deal i post. Just simply visit your sta/expedia site to book.

In my experience if you rock up to your flight centre or webjet to book flights, these guys will rob you blind. End of the day they are comission based.

emirates777, Apr 1, 2017 IP
  2. dcristo

dcristo Illustrious Member

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    So what. They're offering greater efficiency. You can book flights with them. Like I said you're not just competing on price.

dcristo, Apr 1, 2017 IP
  3. emirates777

emirates777 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Yes you can. But would you pay 30-40% more for the same ticket on the same airline when you know there is a cheaper option elsewhere? I am just highlighting that option at no cost

4. dcristo

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    Ok just compete on price and come back here in a year's time telling me how you're struggling to get traffic/sales.

dcristo, Apr 1, 2017 IP
  5. emirates777

emirates777 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Will do mate. Fortunatley this is a part time venture for me. I have a full time job that pays well and a young family that keeps me sane and happy! No big loss if this falls in a heap.

6. qwikad.com

qwikad.com Illustrious Member Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    If I were you I'd just keep growing my traffic (before approaching anyone). The reason being, if you apply prematurely and your site is rejected, there may not be the next time around. Meanwhile, you can display AdSense ads. Do you have an AdSense account?

qwikad.com, Apr 2, 2017 IP
  7. Sherlyn Shah

Sherlyn Shah Member

Best Answers:
    It seems you are new to this blogging..So what say you SEO type words...simply follow posting your links or promoting on all 28 worldwide social media. Enjoy blog commenting related to your topics, directory submission , etc

Sherlyn Shah, Apr 3, 2017 IP
  8. Mitja1

Mitja1 Peon

Best Answers:
    If you want some free traffic and earn extra income for you blog i suggest you that you check Adzbuzz and its wp plugin called Adzlink(its for free). You can email me at: if you want more details.

Mitja1, Apr 9, 2017 IP
  9. johanseena

johanseena Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Of course, blogging effectively isn’t as easy as just writing a post and waiting for the sales to start rolling in. You need to know how to promote your blog. Fortunately, promoting your blog is a lot easier than promoting a product. And since your blog indirectly promotes your brand, it will still lead to sales.

The first and most important part of getting traffic to your blog is to have great content. Free content is everywhere. It’s not enough to just publish a blog post. It needs to be awesome. There are three ways to stand out.

The first option is the most difficult to do. In most cases, the topic you want to write about has already been covered. But if you’re in a new industry, or you have an opportunity to be the first to write about something, go for it!

Last edited by a moderator: May 16, 2017
    johanseena, May 16, 2017 IP
  10. Samuel Roy

Samuel Roy Member

Best Answers:
    I suggest Social Media is the best way to promote your blog and you can increase more traffic for the website.

Samuel Roy, Jun 12, 2017 IP
  11. CyberNext

CyberNext Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    One option is to get traffic through FB marketing. SEO needs time to get results and in niche like travels it is more difficult. You can go for FB adverts which is quite economic and very useful.

CyberNext, Jun 12, 2017 IP
  12. sapavvam

sapavvam Member

Best Answers:
    My advice is to create content which users already search for.. Without user's attracting you won't get traffic regardless how your contents are...
    So find long tail keywords with minimum 1000+ monthly traffic.. Do perfect On-page SEO and Off-Page SEO then blast traffic to your website..

sapavvam, Jun 12, 2017 IP
  13. daica85

daica85 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    SEO is one of the best free way to get organic traffic you can do anytime at anywhere. If you have some budget, you may try CPC ads such as Facebook ads, Google Adwords, Solo ads,...

Good luck to you,

daica85, Jun 13, 2017 IP
  14. Akjha

Akjha Member

Best Answers:
    Be strategic about your content, if you want to increase blog traffic. If you are doing so you can increase frequency of content, check load time, start email, focus on page techniques and lots more, start and stay connected..

Akjha, Jun 14, 2017 IP
  15. emvy548

emvy548 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Here's a surprise for you - there is no such thing as free traffic!!

When you use paid traffic you spend money and we all know that. But what most people don't realize is that free traffic costs you a whole lot of time and in most cases may not even be worth it.

emvy548, Jun 14, 2017 IP
  16. daica85

daica85 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I think free traffic such as social traffic, viral traffic or organic search traffic is always worth to have. If you have many quality contents on your website then you don't need much resources (time, cost) to have those traffic. They will come to your website naturally. IMHO

daica85, Jun 22, 2017 IP
  17. prince mahajan

prince mahajan Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Hello this is Prince Mahajan and i am working as the web supervisor in the medical company which is Medical Tourism To India and as working in the company i have to to do s.e.o and have to make back link's of Medical Tourism in India, Bariatric Surgery Cost and due to that i have been searching for some important s.e.o tips and today i finally s found out here. Anyways thanks for providing some important tips.

prince mahajan, Jun 22, 2017 IP
  18. Patricia Ann Lee

Patricia Ann Lee Active Member

Best Answers:
    Have you tried blog site relevant to your niche like tripadvisor or any local and global travel blogs you can interact with. I am into traveling too but unfortunately I don't have a blog site I can share with but I can say I am pretty active blog commenter on different blog sites. It will not just be the way to generate traffic to your blog site but also to get a backlink too.

Patricia Ann Lee, Jun 23, 2017 IP
  19. VacationCrasher

VacationCrasher Member

Best Answers:
    @dcristo Dude, why are you such a dick?

I mean, seriously, he's got growing interest on his site and he's working it. That's all it takes. He's not "competing with them on price", he's offering a better place to find deals for people who love to travel - something that is a growing area and a solid niche.

As for being grumpy that he's on .blog, you do realize nobody cares about domain names if they aren't spending money on a site, right? He's getting ad revenue and people are coming to him for blog data (best deals). Jpw about you simmer the fuck down and let him grow his business without your worthless commentary.

@emirates777 - keep doing what you are, also look for Aussie based FB groups (or start your own). FB is making a huge push for groups and you'll create a captive audience.

VacationCrasher, Jun 25, 2017 IP
  20. dcristo

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    @VacationCrasher I'll take your advice on board, you sensitive little snowflake :p

dcristo, Jun 26, 2017 IP