1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Ways to make a new forum active?

Discussion in 'Forum Management' started by goodboy133, Jul 26, 2013.

I've been wondering about this for a long time now. My forum (discusstheweb.net) is a very new forum in the world, and I've always wondered how extremely new forums rise up so fast? I know many ways which people would tell me to do such as create interesting discussions, buy forum posts, buy ad space, make forum competitions - but that doesn't seem to be working - at all. I guess the forum structure must be interesting, and there should be many posts also. What do you think of this?
    SEMrush

goodboy133, Jul 26, 2013 IP
    SEMrush
  2. o_iSniPe_xX

o_iSniPe_xX Active Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    Discuss it with friends, have as least forums as you can. That way it looks more active with less posts, and just have referrals. Maybe giveaway's, and competitions to the person with the most referrals.

o_iSniPe_xX, Jul 26, 2013 IP
  3. Devtard

Devtard Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Why should a random visitor register and contribute? I would choose a unique niche that you know very well (white fluffy bunnies with red eyes) and which nobody else is focused on. If somebody googles the white fluffy bunny and finds your forum, they'll be more likely to post on your forum than on one focused on everything (where are usually no experts).

Devtard, Jul 26, 2013 IP