1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Ways to earn more with my adult blog

Discussion in 'General Business' started by Pintocasbnt, Feb 25, 2013.

Hi Everyone.

I have some adult blog (Fetish and BDSM blog), but the main one have now about 600 visitors every day and almost 700000 until today. About 80 followers by now!

I have some banners on the blog, and some amazon articles to sell but seems that i can't earn nothing more then a few bucks.

I don't know if i can put here the link formy blog but i would really apreciatte some help from you guys.

And what's the better ways to bring traffic to the blog?

Thanks.

Pintocasbnt, Feb 25, 2013 IP
  2. sweetcrabhoney18

sweetcrabhoney18 Banned

Best Answers:
    Build a list. Market things to that list and go from there. Think dating products and products that help with each fetish. It's completely possible to make a large income with a few adult blogs. Good luck! :)

sweetcrabhoney18, Feb 25, 2013 IP
  3. prawyyy

prawyyy Active Member

Best Answers:
    Start selling gadgets for BDSM :) Or join affiliate network with adult content.

prawyyy, Feb 26, 2013 IP
  4. Pintocasbnt

Pintocasbnt Peon

Best Answers:
    The blog have videos and pictures. I've banners from sex-shops, affiliates dating sites and even BDSM products from AMAZON, and even use the linkbucks on the images, but i just earn about 10/15$ per week and i think i could earn much more with the traffic i have.

What is "Gadgets" for BDSM?

"Build a list. Market things to that list and go from there." - Can you explain better your point, please?

Can i post here the link of the blog?

Pintocasbnt, Feb 27, 2013 IP
  5. coloma21

coloma21 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    Build an e-mail funnel that will build a relationship with your leads, such as 7 emails distributed within 14 days or something. And at the end, pitch an adult product, etc.

That's a highly effective strategy to increase conversions. You'll need to understand the dynamics of creating a high converting squeeze page, e-mail sequence, & product pitch tho. I would suggest getting a pro from warrior forum or something to create the system for you :)

coloma21, Feb 27, 2013 IP