1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Ways To Capture Email Addresses

Discussion in 'General Marketing' started by martyhoward, Feb 13, 2017.

Hey guys,

Other than an opt in form or a mat that goes over my site. I'm looking for other tools that I can use that will help me get a better conversion on the traffic coming to my site.

Do you guys have any tools you can recommend such as something that pops up when they are about to exit?

I need tools for more traffice to similar to snip.ly. I started using that but Im not getting the best results, but I haven't gave up on it.

martyhoward, Feb 13, 2017 IP
  2. Tommy Olsson

Tommy Olsson Member

Best Answers:
    For instance clickfunnels has the function to show popups on your splash pages, capture pages

Tommy Olsson, Feb 13, 2017 IP
  3. robinymym

robinymym Active Member

Best Answers:
  4. Dana C. Beck

Dana C. Beck Active Member

Best Answers:
    Tommy Olsson recommended ClickFunnels which I use and is a great tool. You can also try ClickMagic which is more of a tracking tool but is a fraction of the cost of ClickFunnels. You can use it to help with lead capture and customizing your interaction on your website. But using ClickFunnels in conjunction with ClickMagic (two entirely different products) will really provide everything you could possibly need! :D

Dana C. Beck, Feb 14, 2017 IP
  5. Phil Beam

Phil Beam Peon

Best Answers:
    It really depends on your business. I would also recommend to separate leads from sales leads. Often, people get excited from their high number of leads they capture but forget to look into the conversion rate afterwards. ClickFunnes is quite good with its pop-ups. Besides that, HubSpot and Beamium have some great features to generate leads but also to validate them with a lead score.

Phil Beam, Apr 10, 2017 IP