1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Ways on Forum Link Building and Their affects on SEO

Discussion in 'Link Development' started by yiberkit, Oct 20, 2016.

Hi again,
    I'd like to ask you about link building on forums - like posting our website links into our posts on related forums, for me I have to find pc game related forums-

Here are my tips and questions:

- If I go and find my older posts and put our website link into it then would it be positive affect on SEO? (This method cant be easily catch by game forum moderators)

- If I post a unique article into our website forum and then get indexed by google and then repost the same article into other game related forums, which site would be negatively affect by Google SEO?

- What are your tactics on building forum backlings without bothering their moderators and admins?

Thanks

yiberkit, Oct 20, 2016 IP
  2. jasontn

jasontn Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    I'm assuming your getting permission to post links outside the signature, right? Most forums hate people who post a link to their own stuff outside the signature box.

jasontn, Nov 25, 2016 IP