1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Way To Get Wikipedia.org backlink

Discussion in 'Link Development' started by endlesslove, Jun 24, 2017.

1. jaguar34

jaguar34 Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Yeah, better not invest in Infra stocks as Indians are doing scams around Europe and USA. Read daily news about scams of Indian people. Get back to your work of SEO, Social Media and Ads buying on PPC.
    I have been doing Blog Commenting with success, Web 2.0, and little Forums Posting for 4 websites of mine. Better not to submit your resume or project to any Indian company. Also I developed 10 Basic Gaming Apps and sold them for over $1500 and the buyers might have made the value of those gaming Apps over $6000 - $8000 by putting advertisements on them.
    Also starting a Wallpapers website is a great idea if you liked movies, and then put 100% original description of various movie storylines in the wallpapers. This niche also turnout profitable many times than buying cars of any kind. Also sell luxury watches from Amazon and take description of those luxury watch brands from Wikipedia... Anyone can easily make $150 to $50,000 selling Luxury watches from Amazon from affiliate blogs.
    Rank these affiliate blogs with Do-Follow Blog Commenting, Article Marketing on directories and Do-Follow Web 2.0

jaguar34, Apr 30, 2018 IP
  2. Mark.D

Mark.D Active Member

Best Answers:
    Jaguar 34! I see where you are comming from. Can you also explain further your earlier comment

Mark.D, May 1, 2018 IP
  3. Basidoo

Basidoo Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    The thing is i tried using my site to get some backlinks on wikipedia but they all were no-follow

Basidoo, Jul 14, 2018 IP
  4. angor

angor Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I've got a bunch of wikipedia links differently.
    1) Edited a page, it worked. However, only once.
    2) Won a wiki commons photography contest
    3) Added a bunch of free CC0 photos to commons and inserted them into some articles. These had 100% approval rate. These photos keep slowly crawling to other languages articles too. Of course, you need some good visual content for this to work.

angor, Jul 15, 2018 IP