1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Watermarked graphic needed

Discussion in 'Services' started by noppid, Mar 6, 2005.

I need the attached image to be watermarked with a motorcycle theme type graphic that looks like the right side of the category strips at this site. Not a copy, but an original.

http://www.dodgetalk.com/forums/

The image can be a motorcycle or a repeating flame job or cool pin stripe repeating that fits the motorcycle theme of our site. It must be laid into my existing category image(attached) and have a transparent background. I'd like the width to be no more then about 150 to 200 pixels wide, the height needs to remain as is. Size does matter, I do not want a very heavy image byte wise.

The site this is going on is http://www.riderinfo.com/forums . I only intend to do this on forum home.

Please PM me if you can help and what this would cost and perhaps a few examples of your work. I can pay immediatly via paypal. I will pay via CC if necessary through any major gateway that is generally accepted as legit.

Attached Files:

noppid, Mar 6, 2005 IP
  2. DarrenC

DarrenC Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Noppid, try www.eagleimagery.com - ask for Mark. He' does all of the graphic work for my website, and is very good and meets deadlines every time!

DarrenC, Mar 6, 2005 IP
  3. noppid

noppid gunnin' for the quota

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Thanks for the tip. I've floundered through up till now, but I need help.

Regards.

noppid, Mar 6, 2005 IP