1. Quickly find sites and domains for sale in the marketplace based on criteria that interests you.

Enter Marketplace
  2. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling WatchesDealWorld.com | Amazing Domain + Fully Automated Amazon Affiliate Shop

Discussion in 'Sites' started by Terry Besnon, May 3, 2015.

Grab this opportunity to own a 100% done-for-you E-commerce Watches business in a super-hot niche!

It will update automatically

Low reserve price auction!

What is the site?
    This is an Amazon affiliate store. It features products sold by Amazon.com. When customers click on a product link, it directs them to the Amazon website. Amazon takes care of the rest. Most of the items here have a high price tag, so you'll be bringing in big commissions for each sale. + News & Reviews About Watches

http://WatchesDealWorld.com
    This is a highly brand-able domain name which visitors can easily remember.

How do you make money?

You'll need to become an Amazon affiliate. This is a quick and easy process, but if you have any questions I can help you with it. When customers buy a product after clicking on a link on your site, you receive a commission of 4-8%. Amazon does all the work, & you can also use other affiliates program. Also You can make money from ADSENSE

Can I add more content?
    Sure! You can add more Amazon products as new ones are released, or expand and add different types of products. You can write your own reviews of products too. This is a very flexible website, so if you can think it up you can probably do it. or It will update automatically.

How do I pay?

PayPal only. I don't expect the site to go over a price where it would be worthwhile to use escrow. If you feel it's risky not to use escrow, don't forget that PayPal has a resolution center to solve disputes. Also, check out my feedback. I've bought and sold here with no negative feedback.

How do I direct traffic?

These are popular ways of sending traffic to an E-commerce site.

Article Marketing
    Forum Marketing
    Viral Marketing
    Blog Commenting
    Google Groups
    Email campaigns
    Video marketing
    Yahoo Answers
    Social Media
    Social Bookmarking
    Press Release
    Ezine
    Classified Traffic
    Media Buying

Website Features:

1. No maintenance needed! - You can add to it or leave it as it is. There are hundreds of posts, so it will stay fresh for a long time.
    2. No selling or shipping needed. - Amazon does all the hard work. You don't need to deal with visitors at all. You just need to get visitors there.
    3. SEO Optimized. - Product posts are optimized to rank in Google searches. All post URL are SEO friendly.
    4. Easy to use user dashboard. - You can easily add to or make adjustments to the site.
    5. Automatically Update Products., Fully automated.
    6. Premium Domain + Easy To Manage

What else do I need to know?

Domain: The domain is registered at Godaddy. I can quickly push it to your Godaddy account, or I'll help you transfer it to your current domain registrar.

Transfer: I have a quick and easy way to allow you to transfer the site, but if you're not reasonably technically inclined I can walk you through it or do it for you.

Affiliate links: I will change all affiliate links from mine to yours if you currently have one.

Terry Besnon, May 3, 2015 IP
  2. rhadeik

rhadeik Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    how much is this site currently generating ?

rhadeik, May 9, 2015 IP