1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Watch British TV Anywhere - Please Review My Site & Idea

Discussion in 'Websites' started by canaryspace, May 29, 2009.

I live in Spain and find it difficult or very expensive to watch Freeview or UK TV channels because they are blocked from being viewed outside the UK. I have now put together a system that works. I would like to know what you think of the site, the domain, adsense placement and potential.

http://www.britishtvanywhere.com/

British TV Anywhere

Thank you.

canaryspace, May 29, 2009 IP
  2. 2advance

2advance Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I think the layout looks good and also the colors looks pleasant but the font syle looks not so good, try to change into some other professional style..

2advance, May 30, 2009 IP
  3. Shh

Shh Member

Best Answers:
    I like your site.

I agree, the text does need amending though. Small paragraphs make it easier for people to read. Most just don't bother when faced with one huge block of words. Just my 2 cents. ;)

Shh, May 30, 2009 IP
  4. tomcash

tomcash Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Good idea for the content, that's a plus.
    Add more space fot your text for easier reading I guess.
    About your TV package, I think you should make a better deal for user, like limited offer, only for first 10 new members, discount 30% if subscribe for a year

tomcash, May 30, 2009 IP
  5. canaryspace

canaryspace Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Thank you, I am glad you like the layout and colours. When I was designing the page I was looking for something "Not in your face", more easy to look at and calm. I agree, the text needs to be changed, thank you for this point, I wouldn't have noticed if it wasn't pointed out to me, the more I look at it, the more it looks liked needing a big change.

canaryspace, May 30, 2009 IP