1. Quickly find sites and domains for sale in the marketplace based on criteria that interests you.

Enter Marketplace
  2. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling WatAWeddings.Com - Not Your Ordinary Wedding Blog

Discussion in 'Sites' started by yelnor, Apr 1, 2015.

Why are you selling this site?

I just need cash for my other blog projects.

How is it monetized?

I am monetizing it right now with Adsense. But it can also be monetized via direct advertising or affiliate marketing.

Does this site come with any social media accounts?

I will also give the Facebook page and Twitter account.

How much time does this site take to run?

Right now, this blog/site is up and running. You can just add more articles into it and share it via social media for more traffic.

What challenges are there with running this site?

The only challenge for me right now is the article itself.

yelnor, Apr 1, 2015 IP
  2. Matthew Sayle

Matthew Sayle Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 25
    As Buyer:
    81.8% - 9
    So, on February 15, 2015 your Analytics report recorded 20 visitors and 25 page views.

Yet, on the same day:

9 comments were posted on the article: http://www.wataweddings.com/surprised-grooms-seeing-bride-in-wedding-dress/
    3 comments were posted on the article: http://www.wataweddings.com/wedding-cake-of-future/

I am sure there are more on other posts - but I think having almost 100% of your visitors leave comments is a little far fetched.

ALSO,

Most of your traffic is coming from a referral source, mind sharing these sources?
    I also find it strange that all of your posts have several social shares - yet Google Analytics doesn't report any social traffic - can you explain this?

Matthew Sayle, Apr 1, 2015 IP
  3. yelnor

yelnor Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hi Matt!

I am a member of several Facebook groups that mutually shares blog posts or articles. We also usually do blog comment exchanges as well. That's the reason behind those comments and traffic.

The main traffic source of my blog is Facebook and Twitter. I don't know if this makes sense but hopefully it did. Please let me know if you have more questions about this.

Thank you Matt!

Sincerely,

Ron

yelnor, Apr 2, 2015 IP
  4. Matthew Sayle

Matthew Sayle Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 25
    As Buyer:
    81.8% - 9
    I have analyzed 196 keywords that have received impressions according to Google Webmaster Tools. Out of those 196 keywords, you have 14 keywords on the first page of Google. However, each of those 14 keywords have less than 10 searches per month.

That being said, I researched keywords in the top 20 results on Google. Here are all of the keywords with more than 50 searches per month.

chito neri wedding
    Adwords Searches: 590

Chito and neri wedding
    Adwords Searches: 390

bianca gonzalez and jc intal wedding
    Adwords Searches: 260

oblation run proposal
    Adwords Searches: 140

The main issue with these keywords, is that they spike around the time of the wedding and then drop off drastically in the months after.

Here is the full report: https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B0ajtAKq8ZQXU0FDVE5iQzk3NUU/edit?usp=drive_web&authuser=0

I would recommend this website to anyone who is either an SEO expert or is willing to put money towards SEO. It does have some decent keywords indexed by Google, and this content makes it a perfect site to submit to Reddit. I have a feeling with a good Reddit campaign you could easily increase the traffic on this website ten-fold.

I would estimate the value of this website to be between $200 - $500.

***NOTE TO ADMIN: THIS WAS POSTED AT THE REQUEST OF THE SELLER. NO THREAD HIJACKING INTENDED***

Matthew Sayle, Apr 3, 2015 IP
  5. dcuthbert

dcuthbert Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 9
    As Buyer:
    100% - 3
    Could you link me to a couple of sample exchange groups and also the Twitter page? (I found your Facebook page)

Is the price negotiable?

dcuthbert, Apr 6, 2015 IP
  6. yelnor

yelnor Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    How much do you offer ?

yelnor, Apr 6, 2015 IP