1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Wasn't sure where to Post this ((Need Help Creating Forum))

Discussion in 'Forum Management' started by thewalkingdead, Jun 23, 2017.

Hi was not sure where to post this so general seemed as good as any.
    I created a forum called TECH board and I am using mybb and have installed theme I am just wanting what ideas does any one have for topics and forums on my forum so far I have hosting and webmasters please help

thewalkingdead, Jun 23, 2017 IP
  2. Criot

Criot Member

Best Answers:
    Are you going to be aiming the forum at anything specifically or just technology in general?

Make sure you split your forums into different categories, so 'Hosting' could be one and under that you can have Dedicated Servers, Virtual Private Servers, Web Hosting Discussion etc

Criot, Jun 23, 2017 IP
  3. thewalkingdead

thewalkingdead Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    Yeah technology and things like social signals to backlinks section and SEO. But I am starting off with just a few categories. I have already created intorductions and then categories Webmaster zone and Hosting domain .

thewalkingdead, Jun 23, 2017 IP
  4. Milliardo

Milliardo Active Member

Best Answers:
    If it's a tech forum, then you can add forums that focus on computer technology, as that usually gets much attention. Tech is rather broad, so anything that can be related to it can be put into your forum. Maybe narrowing it down will be much better.

Milliardo, Jun 26, 2017 IP