1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Warren Buffet! I she legit with money

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by jaguar34, Oct 12, 2016.

Warren Buffet made billions of dollars but how many scams has he done in his life? He has the reputation of being honest but how many scams with his Insurance ventures has he done?

jaguar34, Oct 12, 2016 IP
  2. billzo

billzo Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Warren Buffett made his millions by managing and investing other people's money. If you buy stock in a high-quality company like IBM, or whatever, odds are that 30 years from now it will be worth considerably more than you paid for it. Buy and hold is not exactly a genius investing strategy.

Bill Gates could possibly be called a business genius. Not Warren Buffett. Even old ladies have made big money selling stocks that they or their husbands purchased decades earlier.

billzo, Oct 12, 2016 IP
  3. jaguar34

jaguar34 Notable Member

Best Answers:
    I have one uncle from Insurance company visit me today and he said that Marketing on Google is scam and virtual world economies which are coming up like SecondLife is also scam as they will not return your money once we deposit money into there game.....

What will you call these insurance people of the world? They think that broke the rules of paying to people for working about Google SEO and that too of the Central Bank's rule by employing people online. He even said that products from Amazon.in are from grey market or duplicate products.

jaguar34, Oct 12, 2016 IP
  4. Spoiltdiva

Spoiltdiva Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    Yes indeed, Warren Buffet has made millions of dollars but......Hey wait a minute, I've just noticed that you've been banned! Well then...not much use in me finishing my post is there?:rolleyes:

Spoiltdiva, Oct 13, 2016 IP