1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

WARNING: TechnologyGeeks doesn't pay its publishers (SCAM)

Discussion in 'Pay Per Click Advertising' started by adscompass, Apr 30, 2018.

Hello,
    Our company (AdsCompass) would like to warn you about a network that is trying to earn money by scamming its publishers.
    It's called Technologygeeks (technologygeeks.com) or Zenoviagroup (zenoviagroup.com) and since October 2017 it's bought $4089 worth of traffic from us and has not paid for any of it. Here's the man we were in contact with, its CEO:
    Founder / CEO Technology Geeks Inc. - Dwight Ringdahl https://www.linkedin.com/in/dringdahl/
    He has been promising to make the payment soon this whole time, and has been recently ignoring all mesages from our team, although we have reliable information that he is continuing to message our partners.

That is why we are warning all publishers who value their work about the potential for scam from this network.
    Additionally, no matter the actions of technologygeeks and networks like them, AdsCompass has continued to pay all our publishers everything we owe them, no recalculations, because we value our relationships and reputation.

adscompass.com

Attached Files:

adscompass, Apr 30, 2018 IP
    billzo likes this.
  2. Egrift Inc

Egrift Inc Active Member Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    Dwight Ringdahl is a old Scammer. For people who dont know this he was the founder of Zenovia Exchange which was paying from 2013 and became scam in 2014 and owed thousands a lot of publishers. I remember his company owed me around $7,000 in 2014 and he said the same thing he will pay later and ignores everything when you keep messaging him. Your lucky its only $4,000 .

Egrift Inc, May 1, 2018 IP
  3. ZoC

ZoC Active Member

Best Answers:
    Sue his ass, these scammers need to be out from internet and not allow anymore near an internet connection

ZoC, May 6, 2018 IP
  4. GearZero

GearZero Active Member

Best Answers:
    Thanks for the headsup. I'm a bit familiar with that zenovia exchange. If I am not mistaken it it related to adjuggler which was paying wayback 3-4years ago.

GearZero, May 7, 2018 IP