1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Warning - Scammed by poptm over 140$

Discussion in 'Pay Per Click Advertising' started by RaKxA, Mar 18, 2016.

1. masinerija

masinerija Active Member

Best Answers:
    I see no problems whatsoever.
    I've been payed every time, like over 30 times with no problems whatsoever, some little delay tho, but they explained it.

[​IMG]

masinerija, Mar 29, 2016 IP
  2. metroTalkies

metroTalkies Active Member

Best Answers:
    4th payment also received within less than 5 hours. So why blaming even paying company as fraud is beyond my understanding.

Attached Files:

metroTalkies, Mar 30, 2016 IP
  3. spaceman12

spaceman12 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Really? Where do you come from? You better go correct yourself first before you preach like as if you know everything! A site with alexa 100k and above and sending you a thousands hits per days doesn't means the traffic is bot generated! Sometimes the webmaster are forced to changed the domain names to a new one out of compulsion because Google has down ranked the site due to one or more issues! As the domain name is new, it takes time to reflect the real traffic stats in the alexa!
    I have some few of such sites and hey yes, they are all above 100k alexa rank but each such sites have more than 30k plus daily unique visitors!
    If you suspect a traffic to be bot generated, I suggest you do a reverse DNS check up first and jump down to the final conclusion!

spaceman12, Apr 2, 2016 IP
    Karen May Jones likes this.
  4. charice.preston

charice.preston Active Member

Best Answers:
    I'm sorry to say he's right and you're doing something wrong. If you change the domain name of your site, that site is new no matter you copy all the content from your old site. They had different domain name, how come it still the same? Thats not changing domain name but creating a new one.

charice.preston, Apr 2, 2016 IP
  5. spaceman12

spaceman12 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Sorry for coming up abit late in my response but lol I can't understand what in the world you are trying to convey! And this is the first case of instance I'm hearing from you about the concept of a whole new copy editing stuff just because a domain name has changed, when one could have easily issued 301 redirect!

spaceman12, Apr 25, 2016 IP
  6. charasmaticengima

charasmaticengima Member

Best Answers:
    Its funny that how all the people saying this is a scam have had small payouts but have bigger ones rejected, its just shows that they are a scam and if you have a high payout waiting then they will bullshit you with the excuse FAKE TRAFFIC.

To put it simply, they are a skint ad network who can't afford to pay out large amounts of cash.

charasmaticengima, Apr 25, 2016 IP
    Karen May Jones likes this.
  7. yummychan

yummychan Member

Best Answers:
    Be aware. Poptm doesn't reply tickets, or account manager requests. I requested payment of more than 300 USD 3 weeks ago and no payment for the moment.
    They say they pay within 24-48 hours and 3 weeks passed.
    They say they reply tickets within 12-24 hours, and 2 weeks passed.

All our traffic is legit, with visitors from USA, our network is 7 years old, without any problems with other networks.

Poptp looks SCAM. If I get paid I'll let you know.

yummychan, Aug 9, 2017 IP
  8. uploadrocket.net

uploadrocket.net Peon

Best Answers:
    Can someone here dispute that this network is not a big scam, today im starting my posts and i will haunt poptm all over the web until no one will use them or trust them. they scammed us for more than $500

Attached Files:

uploadrocket.net, Aug 10, 2017 IP
  9. harleynash

harleynash Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    So why do you bump up a thread from April 2016?

harleynash, Aug 14, 2017 IP
  10. feniks3602

feniks3602 Active Member

Best Answers:
    There are currently no payouts, I think they should be avoided

[​IMG]

feniks3602, Aug 30, 2017 IP