1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Warning received

Discussion in 'Support & Feedback' started by MSSEONET, Apr 19, 2013.

I received a warning but I have no idea what for.. When I click on the warning, it says I am not allow to load the page.

The warning was:
    Inappropriate / Disallowed Post

The only post i did at the time the warning was issued was an update to a contest I have running. I just provided update to those that had entries in the contest, that we were still reviewing the contest entries and sorry for the delay.

Can someone tell me what is inappropriate about my post?

MSSEONET, Apr 19, 2013 IP
  2. Ntech25

Ntech25 Active Member

Best Answers:
    @msseonet, I wouldn't worry about it to much, if you look I have 9 and I'm still here lol. I'm not sure why the mods would have warned you or if you will get anymore of an explanation

Ntech25, Apr 19, 2013 IP
  3. kingofking

kingofking Prominent Member

Best Answers:

May be it was considered as an attempt to bump the contest thread? Not sure though!

Anyways, these infractions/ warnings expire in some time. Need not worry much about it.

kingofking, Apr 19, 2013 IP
  4. Spoiltdiva

Spoiltdiva Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    Unfortunately warnings are a necessary evil. Without them some members would run amok and the mods would lose control of the site.
    We all *HATE* warnings, I received one a few days ago. I seem to have a strange knack for getting them. I sometimes feel like a warning magnet, they seem to stick to me. I believe I've received 24 or 25 of the things so far. Been banned for a few weeks, twice.
    At least the staff know that I exist ha*ha!:rolleyes: Anyway just forget about it, and when you get to 9 points, do what I do...........behave and *finally* observe the rules.;)

Spoiltdiva, Apr 19, 2013 IP
  5. Smyrl

Smyrl Tomato Republic Staff

Best Answers:
    Your infraction was for post

feedback is sent in PM

There is no reason to tell anyone you have sent a PM/Started a conversation with them. They know.

Smyrl, Apr 19, 2013 IP
  6. MSSEONET

MSSEONET Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Ah .. Ok.. The guy asked.. so i just responded to his question. Ok.. I will avoid doing that in the future.

MSSEONET, Apr 19, 2013 IP
  7. Smyrl

Smyrl Tomato Republic Staff

Best Answers:
    All communications germane to you and one other belongs in a PM.

Smyrl, Apr 19, 2013 IP