1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

WARNING: http://www.lindexed.com / Ahmed Shafek

Discussion in 'Reviews' started by novos, Mar 22, 2013.

I've been using lindexed.com for 3 months. About a week ago I upgraded my account to the most expensive package.

Surprise surprise, this morning my account was locked and Ahmed was demanding a copy of my drivers license, asking why I paid with a different paypal account (What business is it of his?) and generally being rude.

Avoid at all costs. After being talked down to, and refusing to reactivate the account I paid hundreds of dollars for, even after providing my Drivers License, Lindexed has securely placed itself on my shit list.

Theres alot of other options, if your looking for a service like lindexed. Try out... indexation, linklicious, nuclear link crawler, or just google "Backlinks indexer". Anything better than dealing with lindexed!

novos, Mar 22, 2013 IP
  2. Cucumba123

Cucumba123 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Cucumba123, Mar 23, 2013 IP
    Scriptona likes this.
  3. 3ak

3ak Peon

Best Answers:
    You clearly threatened the guy, you should be lucky his still remaining professional even after your continues bashing.

You are at fault not the service - stop being childish with your stupid posts on every forum.

3ak, Mar 23, 2013 IP
    Scriptona likes this.
  4. benjaminp

benjaminp Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Sounds like he was just trying to protect himself against fraud. It's pretty common place on the internet and you shouldn't really be offended.

benjaminp, Mar 23, 2013 IP
    Scriptona likes this.
  5. avantemedia

avantemedia Active Member

Best Answers:
    If you were really offended by his actions you should of really replied to the tickets instantly when asked for ID.

Company cards or not you could of quite quickly showed company ownership of the cards, I own a company where 3 different cards are active, we can all prove same company ownership and provide id all within the confines of 1 desk! Paypal and SEO have a bad history together plenty of black hatters out there will con there way into links with different paypal id's etc... but everyone knows this.

You will get treated exactly the same on here if you acted like that! Multiple account are prohibited, and where money is at stake, if you get asked for proof of who you are and don't respond then you are assumed not the correct person.

I doubt you will be allowed back on there for what you done infact people will take a dislike to you everywhere if you continue to work the same!

avantemedia, Mar 23, 2013 IP
    Scriptona likes this.
  6. Scriptona

Scriptona Notable Member

Best Answers:
    I'm the owner of Lindexed and the full story can be seen here with proof

http://www.blackhatworld.com/blackhat-seo/shit-list/546103-lindexed-com-ahmad-shafek.html

This is just a scammer that was caught and he filed charge back for one of the transactions after I refunded his largest one. He was placing dots randomly in a gmail email address so payments can't be tracked to be coming from the same person. Obvious fraud attempt that was caught and he is now just trying to damage our reputation and he will never reply as no one agrees with his illegal actions.

Scriptona, Mar 28, 2013 IP
  7. Brett Booker

Brett Booker Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Thats your fault man

Brett Booker, Apr 6, 2013 IP
  8. dealeris

dealeris Active Member

Best Answers:
    Just ignore what happened, i understand how annoying this is, but the simple truth is that the most dishonest people are the most persistent in making your life harder.
    I run a directory of countryside motels and people can leave reviews of a motel. The worst business owners are the ones whose start blackmailing to remove the bad reviews, filing complaints, trying to damage reputation, etc. They do not have any common courtesy. The only option is to ignore these people.

Last edited: Apr 7, 2013
    dealeris, Apr 7, 2013 IP