1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

[Warning] CPAlead Became Fraud/Scam! DO NOT USE THEM! [Proof]

Discussion in 'Affiliate Programs' started by Jeehan, Feb 3, 2015.

1. Md Rakib Hasan

Md Rakib Hasan Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Please "justin" try to understand I can't broke any CPAlead rules because I just use my regular CPA marketing promotional method. I just create link locker then promote this locker link PPV marketing method. That's it. If CPAlead add his new PPC ads front of the link locker and create new new "Hassle" type rules. That is not my mistake. I just clearly concern you I promote my regular CPA link locker promotional method not anything else. If CPAlead add his PPC ads link locker page and create new new rules that is not my problem. So I need my money back as soon as possible.
    SEMrush

Md Rakib Hasan, May 16, 2017 IP
    SEMrush
  2. CPALeadJustin

CPALeadJustin Active Member Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    Hello,
    There is no hassle rules that we created here. As we discussed here and a few times that the traffic sources that came in were NOT allowed to the offers that were being displayed and we had large issues from our advertiser(s) on this and action was taken on the account, I've explained this quite a few times and I will surely work with you on promoting again on a new account to start fresh if you like and help guide what traffic sources are not allowed but the money that was generated using this previous traffic sources to the offers will not be available.

Regards,
    Justin

CPALeadJustin, May 19, 2017 at 4:38 PM IP