1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Warning: Be aware of Universalbot.com & swreg.or I lost $50 So far Big Time Scammers

Discussion in 'General Business' started by enovator, Aug 4, 2009.

I am usually very careful about where I use my credit card but I don’t know what happened that day. On 1st July 2009 I purchased a monthly subscription at www.Universalbot.com for $9.99 (for first month then $39.9 from second month)

Since none of their softwares was working, I contacted them 3 times via their so called “Support Ticket” system to cancel my monthly subscriptions during the month of July, but no one answered. Then I contacted their payment processors SWREG (www.swreg.org) to cancel my subscription but their support system is even worse, which did not even allowed me to submit the form.

To make the story short now on 1st August 2009 I am charged $39.9 again. I created this thread to warn all my DP friends to be aware of both UniversalBot and SWREG and don’t buy anything from them.

PS: I contacted my CC provider (payoneer) but they say that they can only cancel my card and send a new one but they can not block this merchant from charging my card. How to stop these scammers from charging again on 1st of September? Any help will be highly appreciated.

enovator, Aug 4, 2009 IP
  2. enovator

enovator Active Member

Best Answers:
    Is there any one else who had purchased it from universalbot?

enovator, Aug 5, 2009 IP
  3. stealthauto

stealthauto Peon

Best Answers:
    I bought this and is DOES NOT WORK so far. I too have sent in 3 tickets but have gotten no response. GRRRR!

stealthauto, Sep 27, 2009 IP
  4. enovator

enovator Active Member

Best Answers:
    I am afraid you will not receive any reply, as they are big time scammers.

enovator, Sep 27, 2009 IP
  5. Powertase

Powertase Peon

Best Answers:
    Well, i read this message too late. i spend fortune on buying universalbot and plugins... how can we fight back?

Powertase, Oct 12, 2009 IP
  6. enovator

enovator Active Member

Best Answers:
    the best way to fight back is to spread this as much as you can.

enovator, Oct 12, 2009 IP