1. Quickly find sites and domains for sale in the marketplace based on criteria that interests you.

Enter Marketplace
  2. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling Wares Point

Discussion in 'Sites' started by Rubber Band Man, Sep 20, 2020.

Why are you selling this site?
    I am not a marketing guru, I'm a programmer who picked the site up to make some extra money and I do not want to prioritize learning scaling & marketing on top of what I'm already doing and loving. A hobby that turned into a business I won't be able to manage.

How is it monetized?
    Ads are strictly ran through Facebook Ads.

Does this site come with any social media accounts?
    I'd be 100% willing to transfer over any social account directly connected with the asset.

How much time does this site take to run?
    Typically 30-minutes to 1 hour is spent daily on support, Also general upkeep and introducing new products can take time. The store is focused on affordable fashionable clothing. I'd suggest moving forwards from there.

What challenges are there with running this site?
    Dealing with dropshipping you have to keep a constant connection with your suppliers to make sure you work together towards the same goals.

Rubber Band Man, Sep 20, 2020 IP
  2. malky66

malky66 Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Barely any visitors yet you claim earnings of $13,000 a month
    December 5th: 37 people visited the site, why can't people be honest? The site is worthless.

malky66, Dec 7, 2020 IP