1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

War with Iran...inevitable?

Discussion in 'Politics & Religion' started by Spoiltdiva, Feb 3, 2012.

1. N_F_S

N_F_S Active Member

Best Answers:
    whose aircraft carriers right now there ? israelis or american? Israel on its own without US will not even open their mouth, dont fool me here.

N_F_S, Feb 9, 2012 IP
  2. Obamanation

Obamanation Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    The US carrier in the Hormuz is there to keep the straits open, as Iran said they were going to shut them down my military force. Do you not have a television, or is it just that you don't get any actual news.

By the way, nice topic switch again. You say I am supporting an Iraq style invasion, I reply by stating I never said anything of the sort, and you start talking about how Israel could never survive without the help of the US.....

/Scratches head

Seriously, can you follow a topic of conversation at all?

Obamanation, Feb 9, 2012 IP
  3. robyries

robyries Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    well,... if this about iran nuclear,.. why there is NO problem with US nuckear and some israel war crime,..... where the F*ck UN's

robyries, Feb 9, 2012 IP
  4. popotalk

popotalk Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Because Iran nuclear is D-A-N-G-E-R-O-U-S !

popotalk, Feb 9, 2012 IP
  5. Mikaël2

Mikaël2 Member

Best Answers:
    American.

[​IMG]

Zionist Jews don't do anything themselves, the Goyim has to do it.

Mikaël2, Feb 9, 2012 IP
  6. N_F_S

N_F_S Active Member

Best Answers:
    Not one carrier, up to 3 I read. Thats not for straits to keep open. Do you realize what is 3 aircraft carriers ? Look up on your TV. TV era is dead, wake up.

Where did I say that "you support an Iraq style invasion"? I said it is going the same path but you deny it with words "follow the topic". lol

you are like a kid, what topic are we following? If you dont like smth and you cannot answer you always say "follow the topic" , seriously, is the topic about breeding coffee??

Last edited: Feb 9, 2012
    N_F_S, Feb 9, 2012 IP
  7. Obamanation

Best Answers:
    You read where? Normally, when someone makes such a claim, they back it up with evidence. You know, a link to an article from a credible source? I understand your English is horrible, so lets write it off to the language barrier and let you clarify. Please do try and stay on topic.

1) Provide evidence from a credible source that there are three US Carrier Strike groups in the Strait of Hormuz. We have 11 CSGs afloat, 2 of which are almost always hanging about the Arabian Sea, so please be specific and don't cite a common occurrence as something specially meaningful.
    2) You say "US is going down the same[as Iraq]". I would assume that means you think the US will use WMD as an excuse for a ground invasion of Iraq.
    a) If that is not what you mean, clarify what you mean.
    b) If that is what you mean, provide some evidence. As I stated earlier, there is absolutely NO indication from any source I've read that the US would even be slightly interested in invading Iran. It would be like me claiming the USSR is planning on trying to put missiles in Cuba again. Exciting, but completely lacking any evidence.
    3) No matter what you do, don't respond with something arbitrary and off topic like you normally do. For instance, claiming "Israel would not even open their mouth without the US" has absolutely NOTHING to do with where this conversation is at right now, so why even bring it up. If you want to argue about whether or not Israel could single handedly kick every last one of it's neighbors asses with absolutely no assistance from the US, like it did in 1967, that is a great topic for another thread, but it is entirely out of place here. FOCUS

Sorry, was that English? I recognize the words, but not the arrangement. Maybe try http://www.grammarcheck.net/ ?? It reminds me a bit of reading Kim Jong I'lls personal newsletter.
    Funny as hell, but impossible to understand.

Obamanation, Feb 9, 2012 IP
  8. N_F_S

N_F_S Active Member

Best Answers:
    nah, that was in chinese, yet another lame answer from you

N_F_S, Feb 10, 2012 IP
  9. Obamanation

Best Answers:
    Exactly what I expected. Given the opportunity to hide behind your language barrier, having things spelled out for you twice, you are still completely unable to back any of your positions. Enough time wasted on you. 28 going on 12.

Obamanation, Feb 10, 2012 IP
  10. Spoiltdiva

Spoiltdiva Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    Unfortunatly the situation appears to have gotten worse in the last few days.Iran this morning began it's planned massive naval exercises in the south part of the Strait of Hormuz.
    Added to this the Iranian ambassador to Russia Fayza Abdul Naga, said a few days ago that "Iran is fully able to deliver retaliatory strikes on the United states anywhere in the world".
    Added to that the Iranian Intel chief said the other day that "If pressured Iran might strike in the U.S."

It would appear that the situation has deteriorated,things are not looking good.

Spoiltdiva, Feb 11, 2012 IP
  11. popotalk

popotalk Notable Member

Best Answers:
    I understand the concerns and the grave situation.

During the cold war the Soviets were exercising a lot and it didn't matter.
    North Korea exercised it didn't matter.
    China had their share of exercise.

Now Iran.

They can exercise their muscles, their hand or whatever exercise they want. If they want to shoot just shoot.

popotalk, Feb 11, 2012 IP
  12. Mikaël2

Mikaël2 Member

Best Answers:
    Just out of curiosity,why is Iran not allowed to have naval exercises in the straight of Hormuz, and why are they not allowed to retaliate against the US/Israel if attacked by them?

Mikaël2, Feb 11, 2012 IP
  13. Spoiltdiva

Best Answers:
    Please don't play naive,it doesn't appear sincere.You know as well as I do that having naval exercises in the strait at this time is not only provacative and undiplomatic,but foolhardy.With all these U.S. and Iranian warships in close proximity the chances of an incident increase 500%.The strait of Hormuz is only 22 miles wide at it's narrowest point.
    Why does Iran do this now,what is their agenda?

14. Mikaël2

Mikaël2 Member

Best Answers:
    LOL. If they want they can do naval exercises there, its right by their border. But seriously, you cant cry if Iran retaliates against an attack.

Mikaël2, Feb 11, 2012 IP
  15. Spoiltdiva

Best Answers:
    When Amadinanutjob cries "Death to Israel" in front of a million Iranians this week in Tehran,and before stated that "Israel should be wiped off the map" then tries to build a nuclear bomb....that my friend is an attack.
    Don't expect me to feel sorry for Iran if it gets it in the backside first.

16. boblord666

boblord666 Member

Best Answers:
    Maybe if they have their naval exercises in the desert it would be better do you think? Or just left their ships in port and got in some wave machines to simulate movement? Mind you the US would probably say that was provocative as the waves could go over the sides of the dinghies.

The speech you refer to took place years ago and the "Israel should be wiped off the map" is controversial because translation issues mean that depending on your stance it could mean several things. Iran and the nuclear bomb is still at media beatup stage. All parties recognise that. Everything they are doing is within their borders and that does not constitute an attack.

If Israel attacks, Iran can retaliate. If the US assists, Iran can retailiate.

If anything happens that is.

boblord666, Feb 11, 2012 IP
  17. Spoiltdiva

Best Answers:

18. boblord666

boblord666 Member

Best Answers:
    It's par for the course in many countries actually, the aggressive ones especially. Wave that flag, talk big, tell the people that the government (Insert your favoured team here) is there to protect them from that evil country (Insert your favoured bad bastards here).

boblord666, Feb 11, 2012 IP
  19. Mikaël2

Mikaël2 Member

Best Answers:
    Amazing how Iran cannot even have naval exercises right at their border. Its insane.

Mikaël2, Feb 11, 2012 IP
  20. Spoiltdiva

Best Answers:
    You are so very worried about Iran's rights.But what about the rights of the rest of the world? Iran has threatened to blockade the Strait of Hormuz thereby stopping the flow of 25% of the world's oil.Do we not also have rights?
    The U.S. fleet is there to insure that Iran does not succeed in holding the world hostage.

Mikael tell the boys in Iran and their leader Amadenanutjob,to open the nuclear facilities to inspectors.Then we can talk peace and life can go on......sort of. (as it does in the middle east:) )