1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Wanting to purchase a license

Discussion in 'Optigold ISP' started by KLukancic, Jul 28, 2006.

Shawn,

Please email me or PM me. My company is wanting to purchase a license for Optigold ISP fairly quickly. We have tried calling the sales number and keep getting voice mail with a "mailbox full" message.

Kory Lukancic
    UNIQUE Computer, INC.

Just wanted to add that in addition to calling the sales number, I also emailed the earlier in the week and have yet to receive a response.

It has now been 5 days since my initial email to , 3 days since my intial post here and have yet to receive any sort of response. My boss is pushing me to either get this taken care of or to find another package to use for our billing. I have tried repeatedly to call the sales line only to get transfered to a full voicemailbox. I would appreciate a response back please from anyone at Digital Point who might be able to assist me in purchasing your product.

Is this a hopeless task?

KLukancic, Jul 28, 2006 IP
    Colleen likes this.
  2. digitalpoint

digitalpoint Overlord of no one Staff

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    Do you know exactly what you want to purchase?

digitalpoint, Jul 31, 2006 IP
  3. KLukancic

KLukancic Peon

Best Answers:
    First off, thank you for the response. My apologies if I have been making a pest of myself.

We are loking for the Optigold with an intial 1000 user license count, the CC Authorize plugin and the NetTools Pro plugin.

I do have a credit card ready for whenever would want to take the order.

KLukancic, Aug 1, 2006 IP
  4. KLukancic

KLukancic Peon

Best Answers:
    We would really like to move forward and get this order placed today if at all possible.

KLukancic, Aug 2, 2006 IP
  5. TeleSouthNet

TeleSouthNet Peon

Best Answers:
    >>First off, thank you for the response. My apologies if I have been making a >>pest of myself.

Before you buy here take a very very close look at how long it takes us to get support and answers on this product. Remember carefully that your billing system is ESSENTIAL to your business success.

Make your decision very carefully and look at all the competitors before making a final decision.

TeleSouthNet, Aug 2, 2006 IP
  6. digitalpoint

digitalpoint Overlord of no one Staff

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    digitalpoint, Aug 5, 2006 IP
  7. KLukancic

KLukancic Peon

Best Answers:
    After spending the weekend testing other products, both me and my boss feel that your product is the one that is best suited for our needs. Both in regards to functionality and the user interface. Please let me know what would be needed to move forward at this point.

KLukancic, Aug 7, 2006 IP
  8. glidewave

glidewave Guest

Best Answers:
    You should note that based on the competitors list Shawn linked, the information is outdated on some of the competitors...

glidewave, Aug 10, 2006 IP
  9. KLukancic

KLukancic Peon

Best Answers:
    Shawn,

Have sent an email to stating what we would like to purchase, as well as leaving a msg on the sales line voicemail. If it would be possible for someone to either contact us via the phone, or tell us a time we can call and reach a person, it would be greatly appreciated.

Kory Lukancic

KLukancic, Aug 11, 2006 IP
  10. KLukancic

KLukancic Peon

Best Answers:
    Is being able to get a person on the other end of a phone too much to ask? Call me strange, but we preferr to talk to a live person when making purchases. Especially when paying by credit card!!!

KLukancic, Aug 14, 2006 IP
  11. TeleSouthNet

TeleSouthNet Peon

Best Answers:
    Hey Kory,

We have been happy with Platypus in our other company.

TeleSouthNet, Aug 18, 2006 IP
  12. KLukancic

KLukancic Peon

Best Answers:
    Since it has been over 3 WEEKS since this issue came up, and since it seems to be too much to ask that we are able to talk with a LIVE person to place this order, hell, can not even get a response from , we are forced to go with a competitors product. This in my opinion is not the proper way to run a business. If we were to treat our potential customers this way, we would be out of business within a month.

KLukancic, Aug 22, 2006 IP