1. Quickly find sites and domains for sale in the marketplace based on criteria that interests you.

Enter Marketplace
  2. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Buying Wanted Wordpress Autoblog or Turnkey Sites Clickbank, Amazon etc - Clones Ok - Paypal

Discussion in 'Sites' started by dukestravels07, Apr 6, 2012.

Looking for your autoblog sites. Don't care if its a clone, but must be fully built and needing minimum changes to get running. For example I will do my own logo header, put in my own adsense, clickbank etc.

Needs to be able to have the potential to generate some kind of income whether it be adsense, clickbank or amazon.

Looking for stuff in the following niches mainly but will consider ANYTHING.

Hotel prices info etc - stuff like this site http://lodginghelper.com/ OR http://worldvacationguidetv.com

Clickbank - Anything that's setup with CURRENT products and has a shopping cart with paypal. stuff like this http://infoshoplady.com

I'll pay with Paypal as soon as the site has been transferred to my host. No exceptions.
    I am a trustworthy dealer with several sales and a 100% rating on flippa. Here is my flippa profile.https://flippa.com/users/473634

dukestravels07, Apr 6, 2012 IP
  2. m1ndless

m1ndless Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 3
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Please check your PM.

m1ndless, Apr 6, 2012 IP
  3. codexehow

codexehow Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    You have 0 feedback here. Flippa profiles can be bought. Asking a designer to transfer an entire site to you before you pay is outrageous. I was going to PM you but...0.0

codexehow, Apr 7, 2012 IP
  4. dukestravels07

dukestravels07 Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 4
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Actually I've sold several sites on here, check my post history. The feedback doesnt show up for some reason. Completely pointless spam post anyway. You either accept the conditions or you don't. Hijacking the thread and moaning about it contributes NOTHING. The irony is that you have no feedback on here yourself mate. So I'm assuming you think it would be ok for me to send you a bunch of money on the trust that someone with no feedback would transfer their site and not rip me off. I've also linked to my flippa ID that has plenty of info on me. My inbox is also full of site offers, so not everybody thinks its a bad idea.

dukestravels07, Apr 7, 2012 IP
  5. codexehow

codexehow Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    My point stands as given. Flippa accounts can be hijacked/bought. You shouldn't expect someone to just send their entire site over to your host. Put yourself at a bit of risk if you want to appear trustworthy, or else build your feedback score up. The noobs who PM'd you are warned.

Look, people, I don't know this chap. He might be a great guy and 100% legit. But this is just common-sense stuff.

codexehow, Apr 7, 2012 IP
  6. m1ndless

m1ndless Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 3
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Did you receive my PM? Looking to sell today. Thanks!

m1ndless, Apr 7, 2012 IP
  7. OutsideGroove

OutsideGroove Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 1
    Be like saying you want to buy a car but first you must have it parked in your locked garage before you hand over the money. You would be crazy to do a deal like that.

OutsideGroove, Apr 7, 2012 IP
  8. m1ndless

m1ndless Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 3
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    You can transfer the site to their hosting, and keep the passwords secure until payment is received.

m1ndless, Apr 8, 2012 IP
  9. pupul

pupul Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 20
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    If you will pay first, I can transfer site immediately. I have 100% Feedback.
    Else you can use escrow services or sedo for secure transaction.

I have sites with PR2, PR3 with good alexa rank.
    If you agree let me know.

pupul, Apr 8, 2012 IP
  10. yakusokutebayo

yakusokutebayo Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 17
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Who cares about a Flippa profile, this is DIGITALPOINT.

Plus, your Flippa profile is not much to talk about. Signed up 3 months ago, only 2 feedback, and $180 total value of transactions.

yakusokutebayo, Apr 9, 2012 IP
  11. codexehow

codexehow Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    It's a shame he wasn't more reasonable. I could have made a really nice curator site for him.

codexehow, Apr 10, 2012 IP