1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Wanted- Top Quality Professional Copywriter in the field of Music & Equipment ($25)

Discussion in 'Content Creation' started by MrSandMan, May 12, 2008.

I'm looking for the best! To get the best, I believe one needs to pay for the best. I understand that 100 words for $1 isn't logical. That's subpar work at best.

But how do I find the best? How do I avoid flakes who can't/won't deliver?

Well in order to do this, I'll have to set my standards high. This made me come up with an idea that will work for us both.

1.) For me to find the best writer who will actually do thorough research in the field, and write personal articles that grabs the attention of the reader. I will require you to write me a 300-500 sample of any topic that I choose. The writer that I hire will get a $25 sign-on bonus!

2.) How do I make sure the writer can deliver quality work every time all the time? This is simple, I will do a charge back.

-If work isn't quality, there will be a charge back.

-If the work isn't delivered on time, there will be a charge back.

-If the writer falls off the face of the earth, there will be a full charge back and negative review written on your name.

3.) Please tell me your rates, I understand that I will need to pay for quality and I am fully prepared for long term work. You must available for long term as well.

I require strong research (I won't hold your hand- you need to figure out the article on your own) It must be informative and give more information than anything else written on the subject on the net. I need a writer who can tread new grounds.

The articles MUST be personal and it must be something that readers will want to read and share with their friends.

A $25 sign on bonus will be paid via paypal. If you cannot deliver, you will be required to refund the bonus. This is for long term employment only!

If you are a quality writer, then you have no-worries. If you a self-proclaimed writer and do subpar work, you'll be wasting your time.

MrSandMan, May 12, 2008 IP
  2. ProjectY

ProjectY Banned

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I really doubt anyone will work with you. And your "charge back" comments sound really rude. There are a lot of DP writers available here in this forum. And even if they write that badly, I think they deserve a minimal amount of respect.

ProjectY, May 12, 2008 IP
  3. cabalist

cabalist Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    amazing.

was just browsing through this forum and stumbled onto this thread. i don't mean to be rude but i just gotta agree with ProjectY.

cabalist, May 12, 2008 IP
  4. MrSandMan

MrSandMan Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    33.3% - 1
    PM's replied. 6 samples are being written at this time. I'll update the thread within 24 - 48 hrs with the outcome.

Thanks to all who responded.

(ProjectY and cabalist have been *reported to mods) --if you don't like the terms, then don't respond to the thread.

MrSandMan, May 12, 2008 IP