1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

{WANTED} SPORTSCONVO.com Paid Posters $0.05 Per Post

Discussion in 'Content Creation' started by Shawon, Mar 25, 2006.

I'm looking for some paid posteres to post at my sports forum, http://www.sportsconvo.com/.

I will may $0.05 USD per post.

I wont' cout any spam posts or pointless posts, etc. I only want intelligent sports discussion posts. Also short replies, etc. wont be counted.

I don't want the posts to be in the Off Topic section, I will only count the posts that are sports related and done in the sports sections. Intelligent, meaningfull sports discussion only.

Minimum Payout: $5.00
    Maximum Payout: No max.

So just register over there and PM me over there letting me know that you're there for the paid posting. My username there is Liquid Smoke.

If you have any questions, contact me on AIM, MSN, reply here, or PM me.

Contact info in my sig.

Regards :)

Shawon, Mar 25, 2006 IP
  2. cochise

cochise Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hey Shawon,

It might benefit you more to give more to a paid poster...five cents a post is not a job people will normally do with quality posting like you are asking for. Simple for the reason that they can get two to three times as much at a different venue to do the same type of work.

But good luck on getting posters.

cochise, Mar 25, 2006 IP
  3. Posterz

Posterz Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hi Shawon,

I checked the site it is not working. What is the content of your site and will this include cricket as well ? If yes, I will be interested in the job.

Posterz, May 4, 2009 IP