1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Wanted: Someone to create 4 blank t-shirt templates (2 shirts front and back)

Discussion in 'Design' started by guruguy, Nov 17, 2008.

Hi there. i need some blank shirt templates to place my designs on and list on my shirt website. I need the FRONT and BACK views of a white mens and womens shirt. The real-life pictures of the shirts are here so basically I need these images translated into vectors, plus the back of both shirts

[​IMG] [​IMG]

I would like the templates to look like the the istockphoto found at this address http://www.istockphoto.com/file_closeup/health-and-beauty/fashion/1853790-white-t-shirt.php?id=1853790

Payment will be via paypal. I have $20 to give to whoever is first in with the templates that I like. Thanks in advance!

guruguy, Nov 17, 2008 IP
  2. enquiryvcs

enquiryvcs Banned

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hey guruguy, pls check the [​IMG]

I have created the men's t-shirt front and back view. If you like this, i will create the women's t-shirt views. Let me know your thoughts.

enquiryvcs

enquiryvcs, Nov 21, 2008 IP
  3. enquiryvcs

enquiryvcs Banned

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Looks like the image didn't insert. Here's the attachment below. Awaiting for your reply.

Attached Files:

enquiryvcs, Nov 21, 2008 IP