1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Wanted: saleswriter on psychoactive/ spiritual topic

Discussion in 'Copywriting' started by pzelf, Dec 13, 2006.

Im looking for a writer who can write the content ( in perfect English) for my new site.
    I basicly want a solid 3 page sales story, that convices the reader to buy a specific herb wich has a psychoactive (legal) ingredient

Each page has specific content: 1) introduction, general welcome page 2) Effects and what to expect 3) User experiances.

You will be provided with backgroundinformation, and links of similar pages as example.

Please only bid on this if you are familiar with writing a story about a topic like this ( spiritual ) , and know how to convince people to buy.. I want your story to catch the attention of the reader, inform him/her well about the product, make the reader curios, and convince him/her to buy the product.

When you bid, please post relevant links to work you previosly did, and an estimation of cost.

thanks

pzelf, Dec 13, 2006 IP
  2. ThisGoatStarves

ThisGoatStarves Peon

Best Answers:
    Is this Salvia Divinorum you are referring to perchance?

ThisGoatStarves, Dec 13, 2006 IP
  3. pzelf

pzelf Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Are there no quality writers who are interested in writing about this topic?

Can anyone give me a hint where i can find a good writer!?

@Goat - yes it is

pzelf, Dec 16, 2006 IP