1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Wanted: Real Estate SEO expert.

Discussion in 'Services' started by Michael, Jul 6, 2005.

A friend of a client has asked me to quote for optimizing their one person licensed realtor site.

I don't do real estate sites but if there are any DP forum members who are experienced real estate SEO experts and can do this job easily and without any problems I would be happy to sub-contract.

More information:

I am doing my client a favor and I wont be telling him or his friend I contracted this job out so I will be paying you and obviously confidentiality is very important.

The potential client is in South Florida just in case you have competing clients.

If you are interested please PM me.

Thanks.

- Michael

Michael, Jul 6, 2005 IP
  2. debunked

debunked Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Mike at Sitetutor does real estate SEO - or someone in his office does.

Sitetutor is his member name here.

debunked, Jul 6, 2005 IP
  3. chachi

chachi The other Jason

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    heh, well life can be competitive, but one thing is for certain...optimizing for a large real estate market is difficult to do. I don't know of anyone who can do it long-term for any competitive market easily. With that said, there are people like Sitetutor that can probably help. His R/E forum is located at http://www.realestateforum.com/ . Another good resource is http://www.realestatewebmasters.com/ .

We are beta testing a free IDX MLS solution that was built to be very search engine friendly. So, if your friend doesn't offer MLS access yet on his website or you want to have an SE friendly solution it might be worth looking at.

I would check out those two forums and see what you find.

chachi, Jul 6, 2005 IP
    Blogmaster likes this.