1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Buying Wanted Programmer Wordpress for Editing and Development

Discussion in 'Programming' started by infogle, Sep 10, 2015.

Hello,

I have a wordpress theme - for which i need a programmer to actually edit the codes and make it compatible to my idea.

There is nothing major to be done - Theme is already coded - with about 90% functionality and design.

Please the guys who are experienced in wordpress editing and development should only contact.

Looking forward for the replies - Please only contact in PM
    Budget Ranges from $20 to $200

infogle, Sep 10, 2015 IP
  2. infogle

infogle Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Just an update:::

I have been this forum's member for almost 10years now... and Very disappointed currently - I have posted a simple above job - many contacted me... but after reading the details - they have never reverted me with anything - No Quote Nothing...

The people who have reverted like 1 or 2 they have so much hefty quotes that it clearly states they cannot do this work...

Guys its simple wordpress job... First of All Read the details i am sending your in PM each and every line... and try to understand... 95% work is already completed in the theme i am forwarding you...

This place was so much good few years back...

Really Disappointed :-(

infogle, Sep 14, 2015 IP
  3. tomeek

tomeek Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    tomeek, Sep 24, 2015 IP