1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

[WANTED] HTML coder

Discussion in 'Programming' started by William Martin, Jan 10, 2006.

I'm in a bit of an embarresing fix here. I used a template as the base of my design and then completly redesigned and changed it. I'm a member of the "WYSIWYG" brigade and have now, obviously - run into compatibility issues with Firefox amongst other things with pages not being displayed correctly etc. :eek:

Whilst I intend to take the time to learn how to code properly, i'm in the business of "marketing" and can't afford to take the time to sort this out myself just at this minute.

I need to hire someone to fix up the code ensuring W3 validation across 3 websites. Site 1 is a lot of pages (200+) :( Sites 2 & 3 are smaller (between 20-50).

If someone is able to help, please PM me for URLs and then supply rates. That is - once you've stopped laughing. :p

William

William Martin, Jan 10, 2006 IP
  2. forkqueue

forkqueue Guest

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Not offering to do the work I'm afraid but a quick word of warning - you can create w3c valid code that won't work correctly in all browsers. I speak from experience.

forkqueue, Jan 10, 2006 IP
  3. William Martin

William Martin Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Thanks for the heads up :)

William Martin, Jan 10, 2006 IP
  4. aspidov

aspidov Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hi Marting, Are the sites online? Could you pm me the links so i can take a look? Also, did you code the pages by hand or some scripting?

aspidov, Jan 11, 2006 IP