1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Buying WANTED! High Speed Internet Download/Upload Service

Discussion in 'Services' started by chhabriajyoti, Apr 8, 2018.

Hey guys,

I'm looking for a some help right now.

Require someone to download about 16.5 GB Worth of torrent and upload it to regular file sharing sites like Google Drive or Mega.nz

If you have a super high speed internet this can be done in a few minutes. Need someone to do the tasks for me and similar tasks can be given on regular basis.

PM me with your Skype and your quote if you can do this for me, thank you :)

chhabriajyoti, Apr 8, 2018 IP
  2. Annie3

Annie3 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    There are a bunch of excellent internet providers in the market but to have to be careful while choosing them. Some of them may caught you into some kind of trap and wont offer premium services until you pay some additional fee. Broaden your search thoroughly and find the best service which can not only provide you premium sports channels but also gives you additional discounts and come free add-on services.

You can find every type of connection at Home internet provider regardless of if it’s a cable connection or a satellite connection.

Annie3, Oct 1, 2018 IP