1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Wanted: Forum Posting Serivce

Discussion in 'Content Creation' started by marketjunction, Mar 2, 2006.

I am looking for posters for a new gambling oriented forum that I have created. If you are a single poster, I might hire you as well so read on.

I have complied a simple set of rules that must be followed. You will need to agree to these rules prior to payment for the job. These rules are in addition to the common sense rules of posting and those your service follow.

1. Only one account per person. If I am paying for different posters, there needs to actually be different posters. I will run IP’s against my tremendously large proxy list as well as look at style, voice and tone of posts.

2. All posts must be in English and poster should use SPELL CHECK before posting. Gross spelling errors in a multitude of posts are not acceptable. I understand errors happen from time to time, but excessive and prolonged errors are not acceptable.

3. All posts must be related to gambling and related to the forum they are posted in.

4. Posts need to make sense. Posts containing a couple of words or pointless (and off-topic) chatter does not count. I am the judge. If this is a problem, don’t respond. However, if I contact you about a problem poster, your first action should be to let that poster go, because they are hurting your business.

5. Posters should have gambled before. If not, their posts may not make sense and rule #4 will be enacted. Their experience does not need to be great. This is a learning forum.

6. Posters may not post links to other websites or reference other websites.

7. No signature links allowed—since I am paying for it. They are welcome to post their favorite quote or other random data and it’s encouraged.

8. Posters are not eligible for any special contest or activities since I am paying for the posts.

9. Posters are encouraged to ask questions in the different forums. I am highly experience in the industry and am looking to establish an “answer man” type of role on the forum.

10. I would like each poster to post in at least 2 forums.

If you feel your service can adhere to these rules and you want to take a stab at this job, please PM me with your website and/or rates so I can review you further. If you have any examples, you would be wise to show them.

Thanks for reading this. :D

marketjunction, Mar 2, 2006 IP
  2. ForumPosts

ForumPosts Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    PM'd about ForumPosts.net services :D

ForumPosts, Mar 2, 2006 IP
  3. marketjunction

marketjunction Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Wow. All these "quality" forum services advertising here and I only got 1 taker.

;)

marketjunction, Mar 3, 2006 IP
  4. lpstong

lpstong Notable Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I would take it but we do not do gambling/poker forums at Adhocpost. It is because there is a lack of interest poker/gambling or lack of knowledge/experience from my posters. And since this is the reason why I didn't offer.

I do know there are several other Companies that do poker/gambling sites. I can refer you to them if you want. Pm for referring companies. I know of atleast 3 off the top of my head.

lpstong, Mar 3, 2006 IP
  5. forumbulge

forumbulge Guest

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    We don't do gambling site either.
    Have done in the past, but we don't have the knowledge to provide the high quality posts that I like to deliver.

forumbulge, Mar 3, 2006 IP
  6. marketjunction

marketjunction Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Very well. At least you are honest about it.

:D

marketjunction, Mar 3, 2006 IP