1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Wanted: Affiliate Script or programmer...

Discussion in 'Programming' started by ozegreatdeals, Sep 28, 2005.

Hi,
    I want to implement a affiliate program for my hosting website.
    At the moment it is running on word of mouth affiliation but I want to offer a commission on the sale.

Specifics... Well I would like to have it track users traffic stats, clicks and also sales. The other thing I would like it to do if possible is...

Pay commission on yearly subscription flat i.e 10% on total selling price.
    Pay commission on monthly subscription 10% each month that the person remains a member.. If this is possible if not have it work out something so that the affiliate gets 10% per month for every month that the user remains hosted with me.

I am running PayPal/StormPay/eGold/MoneyBookers payment processors so I have the buttons (currently testing) where the user successfully pays goes to a page where they enter their account details such as domain name, username, password, plan, etc.

So basically I need a affiliate program script or a programmer to work out something so that I can have people register and view their stats. I have never tried this before so any suggestions or ideas would be greatly appreciated.

At the moment as the site is only new I would prefer not to spend a lot of money developing this but will consider all offers.

You can post in here or pm me.

Drew.

ozegreatdeals, Sep 28, 2005 IP
  2. asr_guy

asr_guy Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hi Drew - why make it when you can buy it? There are a few products out there that will meet your needs. I have reviewed over 200 features and the ones you are asking for (e.g. recurring commission) are supported in some of the scripts already.

Contact me if any questions. Post back here to let us know how you are doing.

Good luck,
    Peter

asr_guy, Sep 28, 2005 IP