1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Want your own LinkedIn site (social networking)?

Discussion in 'Content Management' started by MeAlex, Dec 29, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ilook

ilook Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Check the screenshots with prove about his scamming and lie activities:

http://www.datingscriptreviews.com/warning-abk-soft

All advocated with screenshots as prove.

Plus this thread: http://forums.digitalpoint.com/showthread.php?t=305517&highlight=abledating&page=6

see post #114 with his reply at #115:

"Yes, sure, it is a scam reviews site, and Dmitry Rudakov is gonna scam you in the a..s as well, dear "ilook" :-D
    Beware of Dmitry Rudakov, he will come to eat your balls as well.
    "

He agree he use a fake review website (datingsoftwarereviewer.com = fake) to pumpup the sales for any ABK-soft product.

See screenshots, complete with fake ranking here: http://www.datingscriptreviews.com/warning-abk-soft

BE AWARE OF KONEYISLANDER ITS A LIAR AND SCAMMER WHO IS CLOSE RELATED TO ABK-SFT (RUSSIAN SCAMMER COMPANY)

ilook, Feb 3, 2009 IP
  2. KoneyIslander

KoneyIslander Banned

Best Answers:
    Very funny citation, thanks :-D

ALERT: ilook is a shill, beware!

I am not promoting anything, I just provide links to consider and there is nothing to trust or not trust. And the fact that ilook spends so much time and efforts marking all posts about the software with hysterical shrills and red color tells about the fact that he is paid well for that. The problem is he is not professional flooder and even can not provide any bug lists, which he states are present in the script.

I will continue answering here as soon as there are some real bug lists or other factual material, answering a crazy little shill answering machine seems humiliating for me, let him continue his black pr campaign all alone until he is banned or his balls are eaten.

See you some time, thanks.

KoneyIslander, Feb 4, 2009 IP
  3. ilook

ilook Well-Known Member

Best Answers:

You promote ABK-soft products to scam people.
    Youre a liar.

SEE THE ALREADY POSTED LINK FOR ALL PROVE THAT YOU BELONGS TO THE ABK-SOFT SCAMMER COMPANY

Nice words wont help you out scammer!

ilook, Feb 4, 2009 IP
  4. BusinessCoach

BusinessCoach Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    i don't know about ilook or koney or any of those guys

but i do know that able dating has some very satisfied customers

go to their site that shows sites using their scripts, do a look up on the domain, and call the numbers

I DID!

and they were all happy....

however, this is not a script to put on a cheap hostgator unlimited scam plan for 2$ a month

you need vps or dedicated, shell access etc.

This has complex features like VOIP and you need to have someone knowledgeable about servers and web programming to help you set it up

yep there are bugs

yep there is a language barrier sometimes (they are not in USA)

and well, from my understanding support is slow...but scam...no

BusinessCoach, Feb 5, 2009 IP
  5. ilook

ilook Well-Known Member

Best Answers:

If you promise your customers a moneyback guarentee for a certain period, and after many issues customers ask their money back and they dont refund, hell yeah it is a scam.
    Also setup blogs, fake review websites and rate themselves 10/10 is fraudulent.
    If you run an honest business you wont do these things.

Maybe you can "coach" these scammers and re-raise them as normal honest business people.

If youre still not impressed, read more here: http://www.datingscriptreviews.com/warning-abk-soft

Read it and see the screenshots.

They removed the Russian tracking code from their fake review website (datingsoftwarereviewer.com) after i unmasked KoneyIslander.
    You can see all screenshots that i have made.

Maybe you believe in fairytales, wake up and do research.
    Check Google and see it yourself.
    Check the Better Business Bureau website: http://www.labbb.org/BBBWeb/Forms/Business/CompanyReportPage_Expository.aspx?CompanyID=100058710

Why should they give ABK-soft a negative rating?
    Based on 1 single complain??
    Nonsense...
    They did investigations before they gave a negative advice about ABK-soft.

ilook, Feb 5, 2009 IP
  6. BusinessCoach

Best Answers:
    you keep talking about OTHER people

did you read what I wrote?

I PERSONALLY CALLED their references, and spoke to people who PAID for the script.

Have you done that? or are you just some bot that scrapes the internet?

my gosh, doesn't this generation even know how to do its OWN work anymore?

I am not concerned with what I read...I am more concerned with talking to the people who paid them money have to say.

again, support is a common theme, as in its slow...but anyone who has done lots of business (ie 100s or 1000s of customers internationally) knows, theinterenet is full of people who can't be satisfied.

again

according to the people I PERSONALLY SPOKE TO who CURRENTLY HAVE ACTIVE scripts up.

a few bugs, slow support
    overall satisfied

7. ilook

ilook Well-Known Member

Best Answers:

PM me the details from the persons who you have spoked with, and who runs website with ABK-soft scripts.
    So, what you actually say is, all customers lie, the Better Business Bureau lies, SocialNetworker lies, and so on.

However, i cant stop mention it... FACTS DONT LIE.
    Not just a person who claim to have spoken with happy customers of ABK-soft.
    Why do you need to spam forums, websites, blogs and setup fake review websites if you are so honest?

Check this out:

http://www.datingscriptreviews.com/warning-abk-soft

http://www.labbb.org/BBBWeb/Forms/Business/CompanyReportPage_Expository.aspx?CompanyID=100058710

http://forums.digitalpoint.com/showpost.php?p=10540181&postcount=124

ilook, Feb 5, 2009 IP
  8. BusinessCoach

Best Answers:
    i am a web marketer, all i will say is...the web is EASILY manipulated...paying customers are not

i have already spent more time than necessary

use whois, look at the owners of the sites they list in their portfolio...make a call

ask questions

done deal.

9. ilook

ilook Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Thats just exactly the point.
    The manipulate search engines by setup blogs and fake review websites (not only one, but a lot) and spamming websites, blogs and forums.

"paying customers are not" well ABK-soft pays poor Russian people for lets say $5 a day to setup these fake websites, spamming websites and so on.
    I understand that i can check WHOIS for the websites, but i ask YOU with who did you spoke with, witch website, what product etc.
    So pm me these details because, like you say yourself, everybody can start yelling and screaming.

ilook, Feb 6, 2009 IP
  10. BusinessCoach

Best Answers:
    well i didn't call any russian numbers, and i didn't speak with any russians

but again...i don't sell or endorse this software, i just want to bring balance to this thread as a fellow business owner.

I call BS when I see it, I see none here. I have run MANY off of DP by calling them out.

since you are sooooooo adament about doing "research" why can't you look up some of their customers and make a couple phone calls?

Are you not interested in the truth, are you only interested in some hidden agenda?

By NOT calling, you now make the allegations against you seem true!

I could care less about you or who you are arguing with and which of you is right or wrong. I only want to present the facts about the software in question...don't drag me in the middle of you two nonsense.

if you can't make that effort to verify your allegations, after you have made it a point to scour the internet for every possible negative thing you can find, you ruin all YOUR credibility..not mine.

BusinessCoach, Feb 6, 2009 IP
  11. ilook

ilook Well-Known Member

Best Answers:

Well, it seems you didnt visit http://www.datingscriptreviews.com/warning-abk-soft because i explain the facts and prove things with screenshots.
    I dont hear you about that.

What i read is many different people on a lot of websites are warning people they are scammed by ABK-soft.
    Also these people prove it with screenshots of communication with ABK-soft support team and screenshots of the crappy software working.
    Plus the Better Business Bureau (independent) gives a negative advice for ABK-soft.

"We strongly question the company’s reliability for reasons such as that they have failed to respond to complaints, their advertising is grossly misleading, they are not in compliance with the law’s licensing or registration requirements, their complaints contain especially serious allegations, or the company’s industry is known for its fraudulent business practices. "

Again, you still dont send me the list from the people who you have contacted.
    Thats even more suspicious in my opinion.

I think i have spend enough time about this, as lots of threads here are written with links to the facts.
    You must read all these threads (search here in digitalpoint for "abledating") and you will see the way KoneyIslander speaks.
    Then you'll understand that ABK-soft is a company you dont want to do business with.
    But as i see your positive thinking about it, some people will never learn:rolleyes:

ilook, Feb 6, 2009 IP
  12. nilifossae

nilifossae Peon

Best Answers:
    Maybe I'm missing something in this heated debate here, but isn't threatening that there are hitmen getting off of planes at this very moment contracted with the job of preparing your boss a ball-salad at the expense of his enemies sort of proving ilook's point about your business ethics?:eek:

nilifossae, Feb 12, 2009 IP
  13. KoneyIslander

KoneyIslander Banned

Best Answers:
    For those who tend to consider ilook a real customer and not a shill hired to blackmail a decent company, here is another website devoted to independent software reviews:
    http://www.mytestbox.com/social-network-software-reviews/ablespace-abledating-social-network-dating-software/

As you can see, these reviewers as well as http://www.datingsoftwarereviewer.com/ consider AbleDating to be a decent script.

My advise would be, not to believe hysterical shrills of the black pr guys, not to believe glad shrills of the white pr guys, but to EXAMINE the demos, speak with support, and read independent reviews. There is no other way to make a choice.

KoneyIslander, Mar 3, 2009 IP
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.