1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Want to watch Game of Thrones while I am traveling

Discussion in 'Movies, Music & TV' started by HayBen, Apr 15, 2019.

Hi.. like the the topic suggests, this is the issue that I am facing right now. I fortunately watched the first episode of GOT but I think I am going to miss the 2nd and 3rd ones because I am leaving US for a work related travel and will be back by May.
    I read a lot of blogs telling how not miss GOT while traveling or Watch Game of Thrones live online but for that I am being recommended that I should buy a vpn.

The one that I have right now is not allowing me to watch HBO now or Go. I am going to Eastern side of Asia and HBO won't run there.

Any help in this regard will be appreciated. Also, I can't pirate the show. I don't know the laws of Japan so I won't take any risk there.

The websites that I linked are not showing here. So I am posting them here. Remove them if you think it's spamming.

How not to miss GOT while traveling: https://www.forbes.com/sites/geoffreymorrison/2017/08/20/how-to-watch-hbo-while-travelling/#23aa236725c0

Watch game of thrones live online: https://www.vpnranks.com/watch-game-of-thrones-live-online/
    Help!

Last edited: Apr 15, 2019
    HayBen, Apr 15, 2019 IP
  2. SpacePhoenix

SpacePhoenix Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Some cable and satellite boxes have DVRs built in, if you've got one could you set up a "series link"? If that's not an option, what about an external DVR?

SpacePhoenix, Apr 15, 2019 IP
  3. HayBen

HayBen Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Nope I don't have a DVR.

HayBen, Apr 16, 2019 IP
  4. Doublip

Doublip Peon

Best Answers:
    Is it free, or I need to pay?

Doublip, May 21, 2019 IP